• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new crown added on to my tiny collection

Hi all senior members aka lao jiaos,

I also want to share my little collections

Just got the crown yesterday to the tiny collection

Very nice GMT IIc in half gold bro!

...err sorry but your picture is alittle tiny too =X don't kill me!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Very nice GMT IIc in half gold bro!

...err sorry but your picture is alittle tiny too =X don't kill me!
      Thanks bro for the first comments.I dunno how to enlarge the photos leh.Got any idea how to so that I can edit my tiny collections?kekeke!

Comment

Did you edit the size when you upload it?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Nice TT GMT-IIc! Congrats!
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Congrats! I also own the 116713LN. It's a beautiful piece with green GMT hand. The black ceramic bezel matches very well with thr gold. And this model comes after Rolex celebrated 50th anniversary of GMT-Master.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Did you edit the size when you upload it?
              Oh I see! I just select the small size pix from my DSLR,snap it then upload liao.

Cos used to select big size pix and when I posted,mod sure asked me to resize my photos,hahaha!

Okie,I will try to resize and repost

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                Nice TT GMT-IIc! Congrats!

Thanks bro and I am indeed very happy though $12,660 spent,my wife says I really very crazy,hahaha!

I guess only members here and watch lovers can understand,keke!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                  Congrats! I also own the 116713LN. It's a beautiful piece with green GMT hand. The black ceramic bezel matches very well with thr gold. And this model comes after Rolex celebrated 50th anniversary of GMT-Master.
                  Hi bro,yes indeed this masterpiece really catches my eyes.At first I wanted to get the stainless steel model as my first sight is that but after much serious thoughts,if I will to spend almost close to $10K(Retail price of $9975,the best price I get is $9500),I might as well get a half gold as more worth it and I think I am looking at long term.And most important is that I think it is less common and got a WOW and head turner effect with a second glance on your wrist.

I admit that my colleague also played a part in brainwashing me to go for the half gold and when I saw the pic on the web,it is even nicer as the gold part on the bezel looks like yellow with black combi and I spent one whole nite thinking about it so I go for half gold as I strongly believe in follow your heart theory as only that,u will have no regrets!

PS;I feel is that for half gold and stainless steel models,both have their individual swee as they share the same look!

Cheers and hope to know more members here!

Comment

This is a beautiful watch but it's a pity I can't enjoy much from the pic. Alas, I hope to own this watch soon.

Tx for sharing & hope to see more pics, pls
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Mods, please ban TS for lying, where got tiny collection.. i would be happy with either one of the pieces...

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                        Mods, please ban TS for lying, where got tiny collection.. i would be happy with either one of the pieces...

LOL,really dun mean to lie,mod,please dun ban me cos I still want to get to know more watch lovers kakis here,kekeke!

But anyway,I really feel that mine is really tiny collection as I believe that there must be members with really good and collectors watch which are really PRICELESS and as compared to mine are WORTHLESS as I only based on outlook chio then buy the watches,

Kekeke!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          This is a beautiful watch but it's a pity I can't enjoy much from the pic. Alas, I hope to own this watch soon.

Tx for sharing & hope to see more pics, pls
                          Yo bro,thanks for your valuable comments! I remember u very well as you gave me good advise on my Omega as well as my crown purchase,keke!

Yes,I am still figuring out how to enlarge my photo to make it bigger as I only know how to make to smaller,keke!

Could u also advise me what size to enlarge is perfect size so that I can make it to the right size as I dun want to make members here increase their eyes power,kekeke!

Thanks a lot,bro!

Comment

Hi all bros,

I finally had time & resize,kekeke!

Trying out!

Comment

Bros,please help.I have tried to resize but still very small, how huh?

Kum Sia!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X