Poor Student Humble Purchase Part 2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    Wah nowadays poor student wear Rollie, Pam, AP, and make calls on vertu.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

What to do when it is in their genes. I buy watches first then go study. Either way, also no money... Damn the bloody people in charge of this place(not this forum). Hittings my thirty and still need to go back school... Must really show them my frustration this may2011. Anyway never support them previously. Hahaha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
        Wah nowadays poor student wear Rollie, Pam, AP, and make calls on vertu.
        And drive merc to school!

the other day; one of the local dealers in perth lent me a C63 to drive, so i did my local school commute in one. wah lau.... the look (read: disgust) on people's face is priceless.

on the way to class; one of my friend saw me; and said "wah... you upgrade your car ah"
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Congrats.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

seriously a tua pao xian. frankly, i am not shy to say that you are quite a Jack. stop pretending to be be humble. Jack.
            Current pieces:
            Tag Heuer Pilot Chronograph
            Tag Heuer 2000
            Evant Tropic Diver Bronze Green
            Le Jour Mk I - 001
            IWC Portuguese 7-Days
            PAM 104
            PAM 233
            PAM 716
            Rolex 16570 (Polar)

Rolex 16234
            Rolex 116900 (Air-King)
            Rolex 114060
            Several Seiko New & Vintage

Wish-list 2018:
            More Seikos
            Rolex 126710BLRO (GMT2)

Comment

Originally posted by chershen View Post
              seriously a tua pao xian. frankly, i am not shy to say that you are quite a Jack. stop pretending to be be humble. Jack.
              Thanks=) no sweat bro=p

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                And drive merc to school!

the other day; one of the local dealers in perth lent me a C63 to drive, so i did my local school commute in one. wah lau.... the look (read: disgust) on people's face is priceless.

on the way to class; one of my friend saw me; and said "wah... you upgrade your car ah"
                Ah, uni days. I wore my Casio quartz chronograph and I didn't notice any other students with "nice" pieces. I think eveyone was more focused on getting the magic letters after their names than watches or cars (not least because driving was a nightmare and students lived on site anyway...).

Of course once uni was done and work began, so did this terrible hobby...

Comment

Originally posted by wees View Post
                  Ah, uni days. I wore my Casio quartz chronograph and I didn't notice any other students with "nice" pieces. I think eveyone was more focused on getting the magic letters after their names than watches or cars (not least because driving was a nightmare and students lived on site anyway...).

Of course once uni was done and work began, so did this terrible hobby...
                  These days very different as agreed with many bros commented , as i saw students with B&R, Hublot, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Omega in my school which happens to be poly. lol
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Oh my .. nowadays poor students all wearing rollies .... and new rollies huh? ...heheh .. .. My days as student over over over long ago .. I can probably afford a decent Seiko ...
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X