A Poor Student Humble Purchase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    I should also be apologising for being too critical towards two youngsters today... Just can't hold back when I have a strong opinion of something especially the values of our young generation...Maybe I am too old to appreciate the youngsters' humour...
    LoLz...its ok bro..everyone is free to express their view....no worries=) actually i am still green...still need to learnt alot from you guys=)

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
      This is indeed a poor student's collection of watches..... NOT!!!!!
      Hi Mr Ken...i rmb seeing that you have a very impressive collection yourself too=)

Comment

Nice classic looking Milguass that can keep for years, I nearly traded a LV from my brother. Good choice...

Appreciate your sense of humour, we do need some to break away from the daily heavy work load. However, being poor and humble seems a little unassociated to student when it comes to Rolex, not to mention it's a Milguass. It can be misunderstood as a little 作作, sarcastic in a way...

Sorry if I seems old school here, but I believe some members here got their dream watch through blood and sweat so being a little sensitive here may be good..

Enjoy your watches in good health and get poisoned deeply in the forum

Comment

Nice watch!!!wear in good health....nice nick btw...hehehehe....

I am certainly in the old sch of Hard work and Toil of buying thru my Blood & Sweat money...hehehehe
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
            x2
            Might not feel funny if he could only afford a $200 seiko.
            Yes it not funny when pocket no money until cant buy a fishball noodle.

But Tua pao tell ppl his is POOR and show aaaaaa lot of branded watch.
            That are Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by uglybaba View Post
              Nice classic looking Milguass that can keep for years, I nearly traded a LV from my brother. Good choice...

Appreciate your sense of humour, we do need some to break away from the daily heavy work load. However, being poor and humble seems a little unassociated to student when it comes to Rolex, not to mention it's a Milguass. It can be misunderstood as a little 作作, sarcastic in a way...

Sorry if I seems old school here, but I believe some members here got their dream watch through blood and sweat so being a little sensitive here may be good..

Enjoy your watches in good health and get poisoned deeply in the forum
              Thanks bro for the advice=) and thanks for your compliment..actually at first tot of getting the Milgauss GV....but feel the price is not worth it, especially so when its just some difference in color and the price different is a few thousand...To be honest if its Stainless Steel vs Two Tone etc..I would maybe consider...but if just different color then different price...i feel its alil like not worth it...Unless you really really love the green sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                Nice watch!!!wear in good health....nice nick btw...hehehehe....

I am certainly in the old sch of Hard work and Toil of buying thru my Blood & Sweat money...hehehehe
                You Bro are the Pro...and althou it may sound old skool...but tats something I will learnt and put in mind=) Old Skool is gd in fact...lolz...without Old Skool there is no New Skool...hahahah

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X