Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Battered Neo Vintage Subbie(Last of the matte dial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe...Bro Caeden....sure u be the 1st i go to if i wanna to flip this beauty...hehehehhe...

Bro Kenkelvin....Vintages are great....just have to read up more...and do more research before wacking or pulling the trigger!hehehehe

Bro Caeden is the one i turn to as he knows far more than me and very nice dude to chat with....he helped me in securing this beauty .....without his timely advice i won't dare to pull the trigger too!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

frankly speaking i very lazy to read up about vintage because i dono where to start from. internet is a great source but i always cant search it well, maybe i am not that good in IT haha. ya u r correct, bro caeden is indeed very helpful, he even wanna accompany me go down to view a red sub i wanna get, but in the end i ham haha never go ahead with the deal. bro problmchylde is another guy that advise me on vintages. then got bro Fred Tan, pam dino, BP, Golenheights, louie to advise me about pams. finally daydate i know is confirm look for bro ian limm haha. actually i also not too sure who is who cause too much ppl liao and the nick also dono match the hp no in my phone or not? haha

Comment

hehehehe..for me ...buying watch is simple process....just need to know if the piece is all original ...and in good shape...hehehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          hehehehe..for me ...buying watch is simple process....just need to know if the piece is all original ...and in good shape...hehehehe....
          haha.. simple but not easy for vintages.. more to come 肥龙哥!
          DRSD-1665 mk4
          SD-16660 matte mk1
          Sub-1680 red mk6
          Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
          Exp2-16570
          Date Just-116234 MOP
          MS no date-67480

Comment

hehehehe...2012 search for a nice 1665 or 16660..hehehehe....

Comment

hehehehe...2012 search for a nice 1665 or 16660..hehehehe....
              Nice. I am also thinking of a 1665 for 2011.

Comment

hehehe..great....mine be the 1665 quest for 2012...will be looking forward to your nice pictures of the 1665 this year eh!!!

Comment

Finally found my ideal look for my day wear......

Comment

Patina and ghost insert looks cool yet warm. On the street, it will take a vintage lover to spot another vintage and then they will look at each other with a little smile.

It happened to me. It's like saying in the heart....that's a cool watch and guy. I was wearing my orange hand and say a guy on a red sub. We both caught each other's watches and gave a small grin.

Comment

Very nice Feilong... the bezel's really eye-catching!
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Patina and ghost insert looks cool yet warm. On the street, it will take a vintage lover to spot another vintage and then they will look at each other with a little smile.
                        It happened to me. It's like saying in the heart....that's a cool watch and guy. I was wearing my orange hand and say a guy on a red sub. We both caught each other's watches and gave a small grin.
                        Muahahahha, I bet some passerbys must be wondering what's up between these 2 guys smiling at each other.....
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

Hehehehe..true...but most of the time , i always kana the why your rolex so banged up ar....replica ar?hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            Muahahahha, I bet some passerbys must be wondering what's up between these 2 guys smiling at each other.....
                            Once i saw a guy with a really nice subbie 1680 at some club...i think was Dragonfly or Butter factory...spend the whole nite oogling at his wrist from two tables away....hahahaha...Oops....i oogle at his watch not him ....hehehehehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Very nice Feilong... the bezel's really eye-catching!
                              Thanks Bro Ender for your kind compliment!

Rare to see ppl able to like the faded and old look of the subbie!

Comment

Thanks Bro Ender for your kind compliment!

Rare to see ppl able to like the faded and old look of the subbie!
                                That's why when you see another person into this....your heart goes "same great taste". haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X