SS Daytona very big pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"tripod".

I'm looking forward to my TT Daytona coming this week too!

Comment

I know you can use tripod to take nice pictures.... but if you look at his first few pictures and last picture, those pictures are taken with his watch on his wrist, so his arm is also on tripod????

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      "tripod".

I'm looking forward to my TT Daytona coming this week too!

Comment

Set it up first and then pose ...

Comment

that is the stopwatch hand at 12

.... that is the stop watch hand. the second hand is at the bottom.

I love photography, car and watch as hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            I know you can use tripod to take nice pictures.... but if you look at his first few pictures and last picture, those pictures are taken with his watch on his wrist, so his arm is also on tripod????
            I don't use tripod all hand held with flash and a few without.
            The D3 is FF camera that can take up to 25000 iso but it take very good pic at up to 6400 iso ... without tripod and flash.

I love my hobby photography, watch and car.

Last edited by finn; 29-07-08, 06:03 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=seiko.citizen;71132] next i hoping to get a dual screen setup for my PC ..... 2x 24"

better get a 30" LCD monitor it better for viewing and space. 30" is just nice for viewing in front of the computer. If I need bigger I use my 52" LCD TV but have to sit back on to enjoy. Anyway all my computers and TV are all wireless link.

Comment

you are poison first you poison me with your swee swee daytona, and now you telling me about dual screen setup

will now consider 30", back to the retail shop and checking out 30"
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Wah knn...the camera so professional...the setup even more power no wonder so nice pics

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wow D3 leh! Don't play play... at least I am "PRO" enough to notice those nice sharp pictures. That's why I was wondering which compact can take such standard with a watch wearing on your wrist even with or without a tripod...

Comment

Congrats!!!

wow... handsome watch u r poisoning me will someday include it in my collecting... still trying vy hard... saving up.
                      sharp pic. well done. swee swee photo, made me drool alot
                      hope to c more of that kind of photos from u
                      cheers

Comment

Yeah lor....so poisonous...but heng I am immune to it

Comment

Gosh, are these the new Decepticons?

Great pics. Thanks

Originally posted by finn View Post
                          I don't use tripod all hand held with flash and a few without.
                          The D3 is FF camera that can take up to 25000 iso but it take very good pic at up to 6400 iso ... without tripod and flash.

I love my hobby photography, watch and car.

Comment

You guys poisons me to buy rolex ... before, I only like to play play with cars and cameras now Rolex. I just quit my job last Friday after a month vacation in Singapore....now just staying at home till Sept and eat grass.
                            I'm waiting for this big mama to be in stock to go shooting.

But at least collecting Rolex is an investment comparing to the other two hobbies,half of the prices gone after a few years.

Comment

Very nice!
                              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by finn View Post
                                You guys poisons me to buy rolex ... before, I only like to play play with cars and cameras now Rolex. I just quit my job last Friday after a month vacation in Singapore....now just staying at home till Sept and eat grass.
                                I'm waiting for this big mama to be in stock to go shooting.

But at least collecting Rolex is an investment comparing to the other two hobbies,half of the prices gone after a few years.

Hehehe....we are helping you

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X