No announcement yet.

My 1st Pepsi!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true about your last statement. I think its more a like herd mentality. If everyone is going after a particular model, typical KS syndrome, everybody wants to have a piece of the action so as not to lose out. With a limited supply and a sudden increase in demand, it simply fuels the situation and makes the item even more expensive!

The 116710LN pricing is made high due to its limited supply and partially contributed by the above mentioned behaviour. I believe its pricing will stabilise as stocks are replenish, as in the case of HK u can now find one from an AD at their listed pricing. That said, its not everyone's cup of tea and certainly not mine. I didnt like the thick lugs contributing to a more squarish case design. This is made worse by the large fonts and polished centre links. I still very much prefer the 16710, though it misses out on the technical improvements made in the 116710 series.

Originally posted by fatt View Post
    well said
    look modern with a historial touch

i think i also kena your poison liao
    was thinking about 14060M n exp II
    think i will hold it first
    market is well supply for them

116710LN is way too high now for me

yours is

sometime we are very funny
    when they are around
    we wait and hesitate
    but once they are gone
    we chase them like mad cow
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Correct correct... I think I am one of those who is KS now as GMT is so hot recently, so hurry hurry go and grab one before prices keep going up. Can't afford the GMTIIc, newer 16710 is going too high too...

Recently came across a 'P' series 16710 and this 'A' series 16700 both also selling at $6k, choose this 'A' series GMT, hopefully got the right choice of owning this GMT and also join the GMT heat lah....

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
      Very true about your last statement. I think its more a like herd mentality. If everyone is going after a particular model, typical KS syndrome, everybody wants to have a piece of the action so as not to lose out. With a limited supply and a sudden increase in demand, it simply fuels the situation and makes the item even more expensive!

The 116710LN pricing is made high due to its limited supply and partially contributed by the above mentioned behaviour. I believe its pricing will stabilise as stocks are replenish, as in the case of HK u can now find one from an AD at their listed pricing. That said, its not everyone's cup of tea and certainly not mine. I didnt like the thick lugs contributing to a more squarish case design. This is made worse by the large fonts and polished centre links. I still very much prefer the 16710, though it misses out on the technical improvements made in the 116710 series.

Comment

Sweeee I will see more to come

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Just got back from work+dinner...

more pic... enjoy! Hope you will like them

Comment

more pics...

Comment

Nice pics of a very nice watch! Now u make me drool even more ...
              sys12345

Comment

One more picture before I sleep....

Comment

Hahaha..make us gian abit more right?

Comment

more poison...enjoy!

Comment

Very nice!
                      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

This picture shows what happen after GMT when through a major diet plan. No more fat lady but a pretty lady....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          This picture shows what happen after GMT when through a major diet plan. No more fat lady but a pretty lady....

Great pics....great watch at a great price!

Comment

Thank you, thank you... wanna see more pictures?

if yes, I can practise my photo taking skill.... skill man, don't play play...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Great pics....great watch at a great price!

Comment

Of course

Comment

No wonder there's a sudden surge in demand for this watch, u have contributed in no small parts to it i'm sure!

sys12345

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X