What rolex model is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rolex model is this?

Hi all, i helping a friend's dad to ask about his rolex.I took some pictures and all i know is it was bought in year 2000. Can rollie experts here tell what model is this and what is the current valuation on such a model? Many thanks for the input.

AP ROO Rubens Barrichello II in Ti
    Ap ROO "Kill Bill"
    Ap ROO Rose Gold Rubberclad
    Pam 359M

sigpic

I thought triton posted something similar not too long ago here. You may want to search. Also, I thought wolfeyes1974 was trying to sell this same model sometime back. Not too sure. Search their nicks and see if you can get the info you want.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

erm..1803?
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

1803 or 18038??
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
          1803 or 18038??
          What do all these numbers refer to ar? lol paiseh i totally noob at rolex.
          Ap ROO "Kill Bill"
          Pam 359M

sigpic

Comment

model no.u might wanna try typing in rolex 1803 or rolex 18038 in yahoo image and u will see the image and u compare should be able to know

Comment

model no.u might wanna try typing in rolex 1803 or rolex 18038 in yahoo image and u will see the image and u compare should be able to know
              thanks bro.Apparently its a Rolex President. what the second hand market like for this watch? Any ideas? Its was bought in yr 2000 for 18.6k i think.
              Ap ROO "Kill Bill"
              Pam 359M

sigpic

Comment

it's a Rolex President Day Date.Depend on does it comes in full set as in rolex outer & inner box,full link,certificate,purchase receipt and the condition. But from what i see from the pics,the condition not that good if u sell it might not fetch a good price.For me i'll take the bracelet off sell it to the gold shop as gold price is quite high now and change the bracelet to a leather strap and keep it or wear it.Cheers.

Comment

it's a Rolex President Day Date.Depend on does it comes in full set as in rolex outer & inner box,full link,certificate,purchase receipt and the condition. But from what i see from the pics,the condition not that good if u sell it might not fetch a good price.For me i'll take the bracelet off sell it to the gold shop as gold price is quite high now and change the bracelet to a leather strap and keep it or wear it.Cheers.
                  Thanks bro.Appreciate the input.
                  Ap ROO "Kill Bill"
                  Pam 359M

sigpic

Comment

Since it's 2000 I will say it's the newer 18238 for the yellow gold and 18239 for the white gold.

Current market price for both with box and papers yea, yellow gold @ 13k~ n white gold 15-16k~

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

For me i'll take the bracelet off sell it to the gold shop as gold price is quite high now and change the bracelet to a leather strap and keep it or wear it.Cheers.
                      I beg to differ bro....

Don't sell a Rolex gold bracelet as raw material value because it's worth more if you sell as a "Rolex bracelet"

In anycase, I think it's just some dirt...so can be cleaned up and polished for a "new look"

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        I beg to differ bro....

Don't sell a Rolex gold bracelet as raw material value because it's worth more if you sell as a "Rolex bracelet"

In anycase, I think it's just some dirt...so can be cleaned up and polished for a "new look"
                        I agree, don't sell the gold bracelet...one day if you decided to get 1 back you may have to pay 3 times more. I did check with Rolex Centre on the price for a new gold bracelet, guess how much? S$18,000!and that was last year...now maybe more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X