My first Rolex Crown... GMT II Half Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Rolex Crown... GMT II Half Gold

This is my first Rolex and my first high end watch that i purchased.

In the beginning , for my 1st watch i was aiming for a Tag Carrera Day/Date
    Then my manager advised me to top up a few K and get an Omega instead.... better value and history. This started my interests in watches and watchmakers brands history.
    So i upgraded my goal to a Omega Planet Ocean Chrono.... beautiful watch and den i later realized the size was too big for my wrist after trying it... 45.5mm dial. So i switch my aim to Calibre de Cartier.... pictures of this watch is stunningly beautiful but was left disappointed after seeing it and wearing it in real at the boutique.
    So finally... decided on a Rolex and it is GMT II half gold..... fell in love with it, When i saw the pictures and in real... Even tough it might look old and outlandish for a 24 year old.. have to go with my feelings.
    I was thinking, If wanna get a first watch go for a higher end straight away... so I will not keep thinking of upgrading my watch.. but after getting my GMT .... makes me lust for AP bumblebee now.. haha

Anyway i got clients and pple commenting that the watch is very bling for me... and is a ah long watch. And xiaomeimei wont appreciate it and know nth abt watches... only mature and older ladies will appreciate. Haha which is true.... so far i have no luck with xiaomeimei.

Btw Im working as a personal trainer in Great World City. Any buddies interested in personal training or fitness can look for me.

Cheers

Nice TT GMT!!! Congrats................

Comment

It's so so nice!! I don't think the GMT2c looks old for anyone, one of the best in it's class...Congrats!!!

Comment

A watch that I hope to own in time to come. Tx for sharing
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi bro very nice watch
          Mind pm me the price
          Tks

Comment

Nice choice for a first crown. Wear the watch, not let the watch wear you. Age is only a figure, character and personality is uniquely yours.

Cheers to the acquisition of a wonderful time piece. :-D

Comment

The TT bug is getting to me..this GMT TT is beautiful in person. congrats
              Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by ah_gong View Post
                This is my first Rolex and my first high end watch that i purchased.

In the beginning , for my 1st watch i was aiming for a Tag Carrera Day/Date
                Then my manager advised me to top up a few K and get an Omega instead.... better value and history. This started my interests in watches and watchmakers brands history.
                So i upgraded my goal to a Omega Planet Ocean Chrono.... beautiful watch and den i later realized the size was too big for my wrist after trying it... 45.5mm dial. So i switch my aim to Calibre de Cartier.... pictures of this watch is stunningly beautiful but was left disappointed after seeing it and wearing it in real at the boutique.
                So finally... decided on a Rolex and it is GMT II half gold..... fell in love with it, When i saw the pictures and in real... Even tough it might look old and outlandish for a 24 year old.. have to go with my feelings.
                I was thinking, If wanna get a first watch go for a higher end straight away... so I will not keep thinking of upgrading my watch.. but after getting my GMT .... makes me lust for AP bumblebee now.. haha

Anyway i got clients and pple commenting that the watch is very bling for me... and is a ah long watch. And xiaomeimei wont appreciate it and know nth abt watches... only mature and older ladies will appreciate. Haha which is true.... so far i have no luck with xiaomeimei.

Btw Im working as a personal trainer in Great World City. Any buddies interested in personal training or fitness can look for me.

Cheers

Congrats on your new purchase. The TT GMT2C is a great choice. Don't worry about looking old in half gold Rolex watches, i been wearing for 8 years and i happen to be 24 this year too.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Nice acquisition there...wear it in good health and congrats on your fine purchase.

Psst..what's your personal training rate like? heh
                  Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                  Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                  Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                  Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

gratz to ur purchase. oso got this last month although not in 20s anymore.. care to share the price u got it for thru PM? one side issue, the bracelet scratches easily esp the gold part. abt xmm not recognising the watch, no worries la mos xmm will no this brand either thru their relatives or friend lor esp in our asian culture.
                    ได้แต่เหลียวมองไปสุดฟ้าไกล
                    daai dtae lieow mong bpai soot faa glai

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                      Nice acquisition there...wear it in good health and congrats on your fine purchase.

Psst..what's your personal training rate like? heh

Thanks bro, the rates for PT are $75 per session when u purchased
                      At the same time, u signed up for gym membership.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by KobFah View Post
                        gratz to ur purchase. oso got this last month although not in 20s anymore.. care to share the price u got it for thru PM? one side issue, the bracelet scratches easily esp the gold part. abt xmm not recognising the watch, no worries la mos xmm will no this brand either thru their relatives or friend lor esp in our asian culture.
                        Yeah bro scratches easily on the gold part...mostly fine scratches. Have to be careful.
                        I wear this daily in gym got a few times direct hit on the dial.
                        But no problem ;b .

Comment

Congrats on a great watch!
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by ah_gong View Post
                            Yeah bro scratches easily on the gold part...mostly fine scratches. Have to be careful.
                            I wear this daily in gym got a few times direct hit on the dial.
                            But no problem ;b .
                            Omg... Muscles with bling bling! Nice!

Comment

Congrats! I own this piece as well. I don't find too "bling". In fact, I feel it's more valuable and economical to have a TT than a SS. The discounts for TT is generally more than SS as SS has better demands. I have also bought the new TT Sub with blue ceramic to match this black ceramic bezel. I am still waiting for my chance to get the new Sub LV with green ceramic. Then I will have all black, blue and green ceramic bezels!

Anyway, enjoy your watch!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X