My 1st ROLEX...16610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak0defiance View Post
    mine 16710 was also 5sec+ . then its stop moving brought for servicing and back now +3 after 12 days. maybe u can bring to TOPhour to regulate. but its stil in the -2/+6 range.
    How much did u pay for regulating at Top Hour?? PM me if not convinient...
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

congratz..never go wrong with sub 16610
      Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
      Future - Geneva hallmark
      Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Once again thank you...
        Rolex Submariner 16610 M
        Tag Formula 1 WAC1110.BA

Comment

nice one!

Love the classic 16610.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

nice nice, able to pm me the price and where u get it from? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by berdsc View Post
              I am very happy that i had finally own a ROLEX yesterday. Thanx to all forum members which had given a lot of advice to me. Picture will follow up later.
              How much you bought it?

Yesterday, been to Raffles City. They quote me $10,180/= net, but unable to give any discount. The Sales Person told me it's control price unable to give any further discount. I was LOVE at 1st sight!

The Salesman told me that this is the List Price for this new model and it's worth to buy now. He also highlighted that there'll be an increase in price from 1st Jan 2011.

Seek anyone advise is it worth it to buy? Sorry, this will my 1st expensive watch. 

Many Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cal_wish View Post
                How much you bought it?

Yesterday, been to Raffles City. They quote me $10,180/= net, but unable to give any discount. The Sales Person told me it's control price unable to give any further discount. I was LOVE at 1st sight!

The Salesman told me that this is the List Price for this new model and it's worth to buy now. He also highlighted that there'll be an increase in price from 1st Jan 2011.

Seek anyone advise is it worth it to buy? Sorry, this will my 1st expensive watch. 

Many Thanks!
                I believe that what you have seen from Raffles City is different from the piece that TS have posted. The piece that you have seen is 116610LN Sub which is the newer version with Ceramic Bezel. I will suggest you to look around in the Rolex garage here if you don't mind to get it from private dealer as you will be able to get it cheaper from them. BUt if you are feeling uncomfortable buying from private dealer, then most probably that is the price that you are goin to pay as this is a sport model which have just launch for a few months so most likely unable to get any discount from AD.

Comment

Price increase again

ROLEX just did once in early October 2010!
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X