X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At work today, still too big for my cuff

Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Btw was wondering if you DIY the removal of the bracelet or got someone to help you. If it is the former, what tool did you use?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Btw was wondering if you DIY the removal of the bracelet or got someone to help you. If it is the former, what tool did you use?
        It was an impromptu decision to change to strap though I have had these new straps some time back. I used a spring bar tool for the change and it was easy, no major scratches inflicted on this babe. (Was easier than changing it on my previous Omega actually but not as easy as those Rolex with drilled lugs, those were really a breeze..)

To get a AD to do it? I rather have it done myself as its a 'skill' i need to learn too.
        Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

I intend to try but still trying to find some 'guts' to do it .. Anyway, I have no proper tool to. I may just go buy one or approach my AD to take out the bracelet.

Tx
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            I intend to try but still trying to find some 'guts' to do it .. Anyway, I have no proper tool to. I may just go buy one or approach my AD to take out the bracelet.

Tx
            You got PM buddy.
            Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Received and responded, tx. Btw, I was told that it is 'risky' (scratching the inner lugs) to put back the pins once you had taken it out. And even more 'risky' to put back the bracelet..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I did foresee that part but if needed just tape the underside of lugs and fit in the bars alone or with the bracelet.

So far I had only tried only with the bars alone, yet to try fitting the bracelet back but i am likely to tape it before making on it, the same method ristis use on their radiomirs

The 904 SS is pretty tough and i had only seen some minute lines from my amateurish adventure LOL..but i can live with those, really..
                Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Oh ok. Tx
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X