Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex 'wax' papers

when i got time, i will take some close up shots
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

So many.....can use to make paper-wrapped chicken.

Comment

u mean those salt baked chicken is it? me long time no eat liao.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Must be union farm eating house at Clementi when think of paper wrapped chicken, but standard so so nowadays.

Just curious where did all these wax paper from and for wat purposes?
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

these rolex wax papers are for keeping spare parts such as dial, hands, etc.

was @ chinatown with a friend who is a good friend of one of the rolex repairer. happen to chance upon the stuff, and he said want to dispose. so i bought it from him.

depending on how you want to look at it, some may want to collect such items like rolex wallet, diary, scarf, pen, watch stand, etc.

kindly email with
          2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            these rolex wax papers are for keeping spare parts such as dial, hands, etc.

was @ chinatown with a friend who is a good friend of one of the rolex repairer. happen to chance upon the stuff, and he said want to dispose. so i bought it from him.

depending on how you want to look at it, some may want to collect such items like rolex wallet, diary, scarf, pen, watch stand, etc.
            Bro Triton, any places that still sells the Rolex Diary? And does the writing pad in it replaceable? Thanks.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Ganung Guni man lah you.

Got Rolex tie / tie pin or Pam cuff-links?

Comment

currently dont have. if you are interested in the 2011 series. if i can get hold on one, will reserve for you if you interested. let me know.

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                Bro Triton, any places that still sells the Rolex Diary? And does the writing pad in it replaceable? Thanks.

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

currently dont have. if you are interested in the 2011 series. if i can get hold on one, will reserve for you if you interested. let me know.
                  Thanks, i think is the brown leather like diary that is about B5 size, something like an agenda book. Thanks in advance.
                  Current Collection :

Comment

u mean those salt baked chicken is it? me long time no eat liao.
                    I'm sure the chicken will taste much better with this Rolex's paper.

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                      I'm sure the chicken will taste much better with this Rolex's paper.
                      The taste might be interesting, lol. Very long time never go union farm already.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X