My Colorful World of Rolexes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enthusiast View Post
    Why hesitate? Go get it... or should I say JUST DO IT...
    Hahaha.... thanks for the encouragement bro. You are just one good lah....

Still considering though a local AD had reserved 1 for me. Not sure whether too much yellowish blink will ruin the splash of others

Comment

Originally posted by melburn View Post
      OMG your collection is poisonous!!!

Especially the 116619LB, my dream watch.
      Hmm... I had already being poisoned happy long long time ago liao
      Nowadays am trying to even stay away from all the WOW & the Revolution magazines
      As hard as I have tried, still cannot find any antidote for this virus

Comment

Oh no.... I have just being poisoned into getting the YACHT-MASTER II 44mm, yellow gold.

Wore it on my wrist at my regular AD today and it is simply stunning! One word, "CHIO"!

Still cannot decide on which a better acquisition. It's a competition between the two devilish yellow gold GMT IIc and YACHT-MASTER II

May GOD have mercy on me please

Comment

Breathless...
          its good to be rich

Love the daytona,
          the hulk,
          the smurf,
          the gmt,
          love all.... wonderful!

Originally posted by nickng View Post
          Thank you bros for all your compliments & emotional support.
          I have just added a new member to my family. Can you spot it against the first picture on the first page?
          We are finally a one big happy family now...
          My prudent wife have confiscated all my credit cards, and this will be my last baby!!!
          Or will it.......

Photo shots are taken using Canon EOS 7D with EF-S17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM

Comment

Originally posted by chucs75 View Post
            Breathless...
            its good to be rich

Love the daytona,
            the hulk,
            the smurf,
            the gmt,
            love all.... wonderful!
            Thanks bro. Am glad that you enjoy the photos.
            How I wish I am rich... I just merely spent all my years of hard earned savings onto this newly acquired hobby.
            Truly hope that it will be worth it

Cheers!

Few more photo shots will be coming soon...

Comment

Oh no.... I have just being poisoned into getting the YACHT-MASTER II 44mm, yellow gold.

Wore it on my wrist at my regular AD today and it is simply stunning! One word, "CHIO"!

Still cannot decide on which a better acquisition. It's a competition between the two devilish yellow gold GMT IIc and YACHT-MASTER II

May GOD have mercy on me please
              I'm poisoned by the Yacht-Master II too! My wish is not to buy any watch in 2011...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                I'm poisoned by the Yacht-Master II too! My wish is not to buy any watch in 2011...hehe
                Hahaha...Bro Sam... You can do it!
                Your wish is also my 2011 New Year resolution
                Think we should really stop this impulse habit momentarily mate. I really just meant it for the moment, well...lets say until 2012... What say you?

Btw, just read thru your thread of collections. I am totally WOW! WOW! WOW! by it. Its simply amazing!
                Love your new GMTIIc YG . Love your new BMW 5 . It's a very smooth ride you have there. Was thinking of buying the BMW 5 too.

Comment

Hahaha...Bro Sam... You can do it!
                  Your wish is also my 2011 New Year resolution
                  Think we should really stop this impulse habit momentarily mate. I really just meant it for the moment, well...lets say until 2012... What say you?

Btw, just read thru your thread of collections. I am totally WOW! WOW! WOW! by it. Its simply amazing!
                  Love your new GMTIIc YG . Love your new BMW 5 . It's a very smooth ride you have there. Was thinking of buying the BMW 5 too.
                  Good morning Bro nicking, it's pretty hard to overcome those poisons, as specially the goldies one for me. There are 2 poisons currently in my blood, the YG YM2 and the YG Sub blue dial...my hope for this year is to stop this impulse purchase and at the same time try to sell off some Tudor collections that I don't wear at all..

Before my confirmation on the 5, I have tested drive the e250 and a6, there is something missing compare to the 5, can't explain it, but that's just my personal opinion.....

Comment

Hi bro Sam, I can understand the dilemma you are going thru bro... But always try to rationalize yourself back to basics...
                    And also remember to get something for your wife too, so that she can approve of your forthcoming purchases

Yep! The 5 is a great car. I have driven a 5 & 6 too. And I still prefer the 5. The car feels very well balanced. Many congrats to you...

Comment

Almost all the watches are in my buy list......

Comment

Originally posted by dezy View Post
                        Almost all the watches are in my buy list......
                        Hahaha... I think my collection is quite a common buy list for most people lor... They have been mine for quite a while too. Cannot resist so acquired them one after another till I am so broke now. And finally, being broke is antidote to my rash buying habit.

Comment

My humble Rolex collections. Please enjoy...
                          I am now very very broke already. This virus is really killing me softly...

beautiful!!! Bro, you shd call it Rolex rainbow!
                          Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                          Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                          GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                          GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                          DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                          DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                          , 18238 malachite
                          DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                          AP 15300 Black
                          Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                          GP 18k RG
                          IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                          Chronoswiss Skeleton
                          Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Bro,
                            Very swee ur rolexes....if I were u....I will complete this picture to include in the all gold gmt master2c and replace the 6694 in e pic....but in any case.....awesome stuff...kudos n wear in good luck n prosperity....

Comment

Thanks Bro minimerc @ Bro joe38 for the compliments.

Bro Joe, how I wish afford another gold rolex now. Need to save really hard for it.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks Bro minimerc @ Bro joe38 for the compliments.

Bro Joe, how I wish afford another gold rolex now. Need to save really hard for it.

Cheers!
                                just added a sub LV MK1 to my warehouse yesterday. will be showcasing my rainbow (or beverages - pepsi, coke, mocha, magnolia fresh milk, blue and green sub, 2 white face DJ) collections soon. but No time to take decent pic leh...
                                Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                                Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                                GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                                GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                                DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                                DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                                , 18238 malachite
                                DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                                AP 15300 Black
                                Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                                GP 18k RG
                                IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                                Chronoswiss Skeleton
                                Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...