No announcement yet.

My Humble Collection with my new Lumix LX5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrat. Zidaneong to yr new LX5, Very nice collections u have there. We share same taste on Blue Sub it alway sing to me Wear it in good health bro .Cheers

Comment

The LX5 is a great camera, I got my gf an LX3 and she loves it. May I suggest getting a light tent to help with watch shots? All of mine are taken with a simple Canon IXUS 80IS with a mini $2 tripod from Daiso and a DIY light tent;

Light tent

After that in most post processing programs, just adjust for the levels (very little needed with the IXUS I find), potentially use some overlays and tweak the colors and they come out great
      Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Nice pics man. Tx for sharing
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

wow great photography! N nice JLC!
          ได้แต่เหลียวมองไปสุดฟ้าไกล
          daai dtae lieow mong bpai soot faa glai

Comment

Originally posted by KobFah View Post
            wow great photography! N nice JLC!
            Thanks, but its all due to the light tent and post processing Ain't that great myself. The DIY tent was pretty awesome, its a $2 clothes basket from Daiso with the panels cutout and a big plastic bag put over instead Got a stack of construction paper and you've got an endless supply of backgrounds and shades to use.
            Current COLLECTION
            Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Congrat. Zidaneong to yr new LX5, Very nice collections u have there. We share same taste on Blue Sub it alway sing to me Wear it in good health bro .Cheers
              Thanks, Bro johnfish. Blue sub is nice.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                The LX5 is a great camera, I got my gf an LX3 and she loves it. May I suggest getting a light tent to help with watch shots? All of mine are taken with a simple Canon IXUS 80IS with a mini $2 tripod from Daiso and a DIY light tent;

Light tent

After that in most post processing programs, just adjust for the levels (very little needed with the IXUS I find), potentially use some overlays and tweak the colors and they come out great
                Nice collection of watches and cute cat.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X