Well, I guess this is it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess this is it.....

As a few may know, it was with a heavy heart that I had to sell off my GMTIIc and Mark XV

And so, to quench my lust!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA....

I believe I have ended my journey with this in my very possesion. Believe it will keep me satisfied for years to come (I hope ) till I complete my additional studies in about a year's time. keke...hopefully if I pass, I can get another crown to reward myself

Hopefully the datejust II that coopster bro just bought (ps ps, maybe he will sell it to me cheap after he finish sleeping with it )

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Bro, wat did u buy? guess you also make it in time before the hike?
    DJ II? will keep you in mind....

Comment

Nice blue lume. Is that the DSSD?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

116610LN or LV? can see the cyclop outline...

Comment

I think he has put the trigger on the 116610LVc. He has been like waiting for it since day 1 he saw it....
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Mr exxondus, why have you gone quiet ?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ah paisei paisei

just now went to accompany wife watch the 9pm ch 8 drama. the rou gu mei really a looker sia. Shu Ya also notch bad

now watching some stupid B horror flick called larva. tom when got sun then take pics and come in post pics
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Tomorrow sure got sun what ! Whether only if it is covered by clouds/rain only
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Tomorrow sure got sun what ! Whether only if it is covered by clouds/rain only
                  haha, need bright sunshine to get good pics.

dunno why. second rolex not as excited as the first. Still enjoy wearing them in the day and enjoy admiring them in the sun. but the excitement when I first got my GMTIIc seem to have disappeared LOL.

oh well.......

Comment

It all depends, actually, which model is your first ROLEX. If you'd bought an AirKing/DateJust first, and your second purchase is a sports model, you may not say what you'd said. Of course, if your first is a GMTII-C, and second is an Explorer I/II, then it may be different.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      It all depends, actually, which model is your first ROLEX. If you'd bought an AirKing/DateJust first, and your second purchase is a sports model, you may not say what you'd said. Of course, if your first is a GMTII-C, and second is an Explorer I/II, then it may be different.
                      hmm, mayb u are right.....

Comment

Congrats for your new purchase and look forward to your pics.
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                          I think he has put the trigger on the 116610LVc. He has been like waiting for it since day 1 he saw it....
                          heh, sorry to disappoint, but its the cheaper cousin LN

Have to admit, the LV was initially my target. Sold off most of my colllection so that I can attain the asking prices from most grey dealers. but in the end, a wise forumer adviced me with regard to the premium and lack of discount for regular rolexes.

"Mine is a sub, yours is also a sub. Why should I pay 12k when I can get it for 10k?"

Hence, decided that I need a more everyday rolex instead. hence, went for the LN which is not gg below list . Personally, I had always wanted a sub/SD. When I went to get my first rollie, it was actually a sub or SD that I had i mind. But the GMTIIC ceramic and super casing, maxi dial and stuff won me over. I finally got what I wanted with the release of the Sub C

Been wearing it for about 2 weeks now. def comfy. With the glidelock and half link, it fits like a glove. Better than my GMTIIc. No regrets. But don ask me which I prefer. I still like the GMTIIc lots as well

Comment

Very nice one.

This is one keeper
                            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Good decision. Very nice watch! Tx for sharing with us.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X