Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Rolex Submariner, 14060M

Hello Friends,

Just thought I'd share pictures of my new Rolex Submariner, 14060M with COSC, a gift

At the AD's...

Today's wristshot...

and another...

I might put it on a Nato soon. But for now I'm enjoying the bracelet In fact, I'm liking this Sub so much that I might defect over from the Paneristi camp. LOLOL...

,always like to see girls wearing Rolex Sports series. wear it beautifully.cheers.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

very nice gift that u rcv! welcome to Rolex club!

Comment

wow...looks great on a lady wrist!!!!hehehe....the ultimate tool watch..simple,rugged and classic!
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Nice! I think I also wanna to persuade my wife to try putting on my Submariner!

Comment

i will not try that bro!later ur swee swee rolex will be kidnapped by your wife...and u will have a hard time 'persuading' her to give back...hahaha

P.S: Kidding nia...cheers...

Sorry to TS for the OT post...hehehe...bo liao at work..

Comment

Thanks Friends

I'm so inspired by Charlize Theron and her DSSD. But when I tried on the DSSD, it reminded me of my PAM312. Sigh... gave it back to the sales assistant. They gave me 10% disc, but I said no.

This one, I'm wearing with all the extra links removed. Only left the permanent links and still abit loose.

Mr Feilong: I like your signature slogan very much. I am also a noob and a nobody

Comment

frankly speaking, it suits you perfectly!

congrates!
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thanks sista!hehehe...becoz hor me still learning from the Gurus in here...and i have meagre knowledge..cannot share much...so can only lurk here and there in the Kopi Talk area nia...hehehehe...

Btw can share how come you pick this particular model instead of the new Sub ceramic?

Thanks so much for the nice pictures!

Comment

I chose this model because last year, I was researching and trying to hunt for a 5513 (a few SG-ROCers were kindly giving me advice). But then work got too busy and I gave up the hunt.

Finally I decided to just get a brand new decendant of the model...

Comment

wow..nice of you to explain to me sista...me more a fan of the 1680..but as usual the lack of 'bullets' situation forced me to take no action...

Nice classic rolex and btw welcome to the dark side of rolex!!!hehehehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                        Thanks Friends

I'm so inspired by Charlize Theron and her DSSD. But when I tried on the DSSD, it reminded me of my PAM312. Sigh... gave it back to the sales assistant. They gave me 10% disc, but I said no.

This one, I'm wearing with all the extra links removed. Only left the permanent links and still abit loose.

Mr Feilong: I like your signature slogan very much. I am also a noob and a nobody
                        Congrats DM,

Nice watch. My wife's first sport Rollie was also a 14060. Now, she is on an exp 2.

No need to defect from Pam, your have enough opportunity for both to co-exist on your wrist.

Comment

Maybe this one will be next... tried on my friend's watch

Comment

Congrats..welcome to the club.. enjoy with ur new watch...

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                              Maybe this one will be next... tried on my friend's watch

Poisoned quite deep lah you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X