My DeepSea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DeepSea

Seem like there are quite a number of DS posting lately...like to share mine as well. My first rolex...

Nice. Thanks for sharing! More rolexes to come?

Comment

Manage to link the image here...

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
        Nice. Thanks for sharing! More rolexes to come?
        Thks...targeting a pam next.

Comment

robust looking... nice..

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post
            Thks...targeting a pam next.
            Nice DSSD! I just got one last week and am enjoying it! Yes U need a PAM next! hehe
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Dun poison people lah!
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                Dun poison people lah!
                Hahaha okok

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                  Nice DSSD! I just got one last week and am enjoying it! Yes U need a PAM next! hehe
                  Agreed that it is veri nice...i oso brought mine last weekend.
                  I think i like the look of pam submersible after trying it

Comment

I like the submersible too. ...which model are you targeting?

Comment

Looks good. My next rolex is likely to be a Deepsea. Will probably get it from Rome when I go there in October.
                      His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Originally posted by grange.old View Post
                        I like the submersible too. ...which model are you targeting?
                        probably need to wait for few more months to save up. The model i tried is 24.

Comment

Yup! I tink DSSD is the best looking Rolex but of cos thats my personal view nia, no offence to other rolex fans out there

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                            Yup! I tink DSSD is the best looking Rolex but of cos thats my personal view nia, no offence to other rolex fans out there
                            haha...i drilled down to either DS or GMT2c and decided on DS in the end...

Comment

Good choice on the DS, GMT2C also a very nice watch but the Deppsea is a watch both you and other around you will not miss...wear in the best of health.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X