No announcement yet.

My New watches :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank u for all the gd feedbacks. Intially when i see gold i was not very captive by it when i first go and buy my sub. Second round when I go back to the same shop again, i was like hmm..... looks quite nice with the leather strap. Initially was worry may look like ah pek.But after awhile began to love it. Anyway this is my first "EXP" leather strap watch. All these while i am wearing SS so a big of change for me Is it recommeded for me to buy a winder as I dont wear my daytona so often. As sub will be more my daily watch.

Comment

Thank you for all the nice feedbacks. Initially when i see it, i felt is a bit ah pek style but when i went back to the shop for second look, think the look of it melts in my heart slowly :P anyway this is my first "EXP" leather watch cos all the while i alway wear SS watches and this is really a big move for me. May i check whether is it necessary to buy a winder for my daytona as i dont wear it day to day. If i dont wear and just let the movement stop, than once a week go and shake it, is it unhealthy for the move of the watch? Pro's please advise.

Comment

nice gold Daytona...
        --------------------
        My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
        Pam 351M
        Rolex 216570
        Rolex 16610
        Rolex 6694
        Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
        Sinn U1 Black

Comment

SWEE AAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh.......drool.....

Thanks for sharing !

BTW why Darkie Boy put on a wig and post up as his new avatar leh ?

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedbacks Anyway this is my first hope not last "EXP" leather strap watch. I used to wear SS watches and now this is a big move for me. Another question, is it necessary to buy a winder for my daytona as i dont wear it day to day. or is it ok for it to stop and whenever i wan to wear, just shake it?

Comment

do not shake the watch. my recommendation is the dial face up secure your watch with your fingers and give it a clockwise half rotation to 'jump' start the movement. then you wear it for the rest of the day, it should 'power up' your watch for at least another day or not. however, for lazy people like me, i prefer a winder so that i can just wear it immediately.

some say put the watch on winder will hasten the wear and tear of the movement so if u dont wear it, u let it rest. some say the oil is enough to keep its movement lubricated.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thank you for your advise. Think i will choice the lazy way and get the winder

Comment

Nice.. nice

Comment

Love both your watches especially the gold one
                    can only envy

Comment

thank u i empty my pocket to buy the beau. now got to work very hard to restore my saving ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X