Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mine

Attached Files
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

pls teach me how to add photos. doesn't work. im not bright enuff...
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Comment

very nice white gold daytona with the zenith movement!

rare to find a lady with a daytona on the wrist these days.

Comment

how to tell WG vs SS? been trying trying to figure out this.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I think WG's dial looked more greyish and it has more red colored words/markers. Not too sure.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The markers on the bezel is different. Very nice watch!!!

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

Comment

Thanks for sharing sis !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

nice watch. hope i can own one in the future.

Comment

U really got superb taste for watches! Welcome to the club...

Comment

bezel marking is diff..as stated...but only white gold comes in leather strap.Of course if it's a WG bracelet you have to see the markings

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        bezel marking is diff..as stated...but only white gold comes in leather strap.Of course if it's a WG bracelet you have to see the markings
                        thanks for the info. Then how come some can immediately tell its zenith movement just from the pic?

paisie, just starting to lookin into other rolex models so trying to pick up.
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

thanks for the info. Then how come some can immediately tell its zenith movement just from the pic?

paisie, just starting to lookin into other rolex models so trying to pick up.
                          Zenith? The dial is slightly different...the older 1s..the ring is different...dunno how to explain coz i m quite used to it...the moment i see it i can tell the diff...

Let the pics do the talking

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Zenith? The dial is slightly different...the older 1s..the ring is different...dunno how to explain coz i m quite used to it...the moment i see it i can tell the diff...

Let the pics do the talking
                            Thanks darkie, will study the pics

Comment

Zenith Movt Daytona

the small second hand is at 9 o clock

also the dial is marked "tritium" so it belongs to the time daytonas are still using zenith movt.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X