No announcement yet.

Triton Where Are You....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lao Jiao is Lao Jiao.... nothing can hide from you...

Originally posted by louie View Post
    this is the reason why i must fast leg fast hand grab the 233...i dun want later kena pay "appreciation" fees for it... Yeah i know abt the new face lift,seen it in the catalog few months ago...and started hunting dwn the 233 le.

Comment

Louie, I think we need a

1) wrist shot
      2) caseback shot
      3) close up shot
      4) more shots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        Louie, I think we need a

1) wrist shot
        2) caseback shot
        3) close up shot
        4) more shots!!!!
        now i regretted saying "Your wish is my command"!! can post other ppl's 233 or not? you know my photo skill is Pte Ltd...

Comment

got difference meh? can enlighten us...thks.As far as i know and had researched there is no cosmetic changes at all from I to K serial...maybe late Ks has the new facelift but i have not seen one K with the new facelift.(latest catalog featured is the L serial got the new facelift)
          Every watch tell you different story and their owner. A watch lover if study the picture closely or watch will know the origin of an watch.

Please look at it metal, hands,dials and etc.

I haven't see the back. But I think that should be a bit different.

Comment

do it do it!!!!! louie.... we're waiting!!! make us jealous! make us drool! make us get poisoned! make us dream of it! make my day!!!

now i regretted saying "Your wish is my command"!! can post other ppl's 233 or not? you know my photo skill is Pte Ltd...

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Watches View Post
              Every watch tell you different story and their owner. A watch lover if study the picture closely or watch will know the origin of an watch.

The same as your GMT 2. There is story behind it.

Comment

so are you saying by looking at pictures you can tell which serial was the watch made...?

Comment

the three watches were well said by our fellow bros,esp by DK...at one moment,i was thinkin to myself gees shld i have brought the JLC instead... But moments later,when i'm back to myself...keke. I still prefer the pam....JLC alittle too classy for me IMO. DK dun me ok...
                  i can see why u choose the pam, but me still sticking to polaris tribute. hope u got a good price for it, and how rude of me....CONGRATS. sometimes, we dont choose the watch, the watch chooses us. take some wrist shots lah
                  It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                  Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
                    i can see why u choose the pam, but me still sticking to polaris tribute. hope u got a good price for it, and how rude of me....CONGRATS. sometimes, we dont choose the watch, the watch chooses us. take some wrist shots lah
                    Hey DK.... (Not sure if I speak for anyone else).. but I am defintely eagerly waiting for your Polaris wristshot... simply love it... but it's just too highly priced for me... haiz

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                      Hey DK.... (Not sure if I speak for anyone else).. but I am defintely eagerly waiting for your Polaris wristshot... simply love it... but it's just too highly priced for me... haiz
                      wah DK! now i see why Polaris liao!! When you gonna show us your other suit case of beauties! Don't worry,James not here....

Comment

so are you saying by looking at pictures you can tell which serial was the watch made...?
                        Of course . if not how I know yours is 233i? A true watch lover is not base on how many watches or brand of watches he have. but base on his knowledge on watches. i may not own a 233i but I can own knowledge on pam 233.

I hope you don't mind. As I am very straightforward. I know you love watches. But if you want to know more about watches then you should concentrate on the basic of watch.

Comment

wow... really god... where to worship you?

Of course . if not how I know yours is 233i? A true watch lover is not base on how many watches or brand of watches he have. but base on his knowledge on watches. i may not own a 233i but I can own knowledge on pam 233.

I hope you don't mind. As I am very straightforward. I know you love watches. But if you want to know more about watches then you should concentrate on the basic of watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X