• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
    Thumbs up 大哥
    Thanks

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    I am seeing an example of "do one thing and do it well"

I think you have come out with a really useful part that enhance the look of rolex watches on straps. I won't call it an invention lest I invite unnecessary debate but it is pleasing to see such a thoughtful part/accessory actually being produced and used by forum members.

Shall we call it the Smarty Link?
    Thanks bro, it's not so appropriate leh, I didn't invent them, only improve, let just call it whatever name people wants. Actually I registered eturlinks and rolexendlinks domains.

Cheers
    George

Comment

• How do I make an order? And how do I fix them on? Thanks. SMS or WA me at 83220443.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Black strap is so much better than green

[IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Milgauss on strap, elegant yet strong as the case size is no small.
              On black strap looks businesslike and professional
              On green strap, looks very casual.

Both good for their purpose

Comment

• looks like I'm the only one contributing, not fair leh.
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Umm actually possible to smoothen out the sides where it comes into contact with the strap? My croc strap also same problem, it keeps cutting into the strap.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Umm actually possible to smoothen out the sides where it comes into contact with the strap? My croc strap also same problem, it keeps cutting into the strap.
                    That means your strap is too fat, haha.
                    I believe there are two ways. One is to smoothen the edges or round it off.
                    Secondly the endlinks could hve a deeper recess to accomodate fatter straps.

I personally dont face this problem becos i prefer classic style flat straps to heavily padded ones

Comment

• This is 22mm strap that's fitted on 21mm lug width

Comment

• Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
                        This is 22mm strap that's fitted on 21mm lug width
                        Ooops. Have i understood Darkie wrongly?
                        I thought he meant that the sharpness of the endlink cuts into the strap.

Its tough to find 21mm straps, or bracelets. Usually need to custom

Comment

Ooops. Have i understood Darkie wrongly?
                          I thought he meant that the sharpness of the endlink cuts into the strap.

Its tough to find 21mm straps, or bracelets. Usually need to custom
                          You are right bro...I think smartyjones18 got it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            You are right bro...I think smartyjones18 got it wrong.
                            I see. So why not use flat straps, you dont like them?

Comment

I see. So why not use flat straps, you dont like them?
                              No lah, happens that my current straps aren't that flat.

Comment

• I lazy to smoothen the edges, its temporary since I think of custom make a strap for it. Thanks for pointing out though. Happy Sunday

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X