No announcement yet.

The elinks gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one George. Looks super great.....u r one step ahead of me bro......I also thinking of custom a white gator with orange stitch..he he he

Comment

Originally posted by dammonekind View Post
      Nice one George. Looks super great.....u r one step ahead of me bro......I also thinking of custom a white gator with orange stitch..he he he
      This strap super thick, I had a hard time installing it, first got to file down the elinks and it takes a good 30 mins to get the straps secured, reward; kenna poked twice by the screw drive.

Comment

Looks awesome man!

Comment

Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
          This strap super thick, I had a hard time installing it, first got to file down the elinks and it takes a good 30 mins to get the straps secured, reward; kenna poked twice by the screw drive.
          Yep...I had similar experience when I am installing both my GMT. I shred some blood by the spring bar tool .....he he he. Guess when I custom my next strap, have to make sure it must not be too thick.

Comment

Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
            Ouch!! But it looks great !

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

LV on green toad skin strap

Comment

Wwwoooooohhhhooooo...

Comment

hi,

from the pictures, it looks like it is a one piece 3 ring nato strap.

care to share why you would like to use end links with it?

is it to ensure there is no gap?

Originally posted by mtb View Post

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    hi,

from the pictures, it looks like it is a one piece 3 ring nato strap.

care to share why you would like to use end links with it?

is it to ensure there is no gap?
                    I was just trying out the look :P
                    the end links are so precisely machined that my cheap leather strap can't go in without filing the end links, which I didn't do yet

here is a quick comparison for nato without the end links

Comment

I too wear my nato on sub with endlinks.
                      Covering the gap is simply nicer than having it exposed.
                      The only instance which doesnt quite fit is when doing "vintage" look

Rolex agrees and also covers the gaps for their watches on straps. (Eg. daytona , datejust)
                      Endlinks is about the most brilliant mod on a Rolex looking to strap on.

Comment

any reason why you say it doesn't quite fit is when doing the vintage look?

do you mean that if a user chooses to use say a vintage strap on say a 5513

or

do you mean that if a user chooses to use say a vintage strap on say a 116610

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                        I too wear my nato on sub with endlinks.
                        Covering the gap is simply nicer than having it exposed.
                        The only instance which doesnt quite fit is when doing "vintage" look

Rolex agrees and also covers the gaps for their watches on straps. (Eg. daytona , datejust)
                        Endlinks is about the most brilliant mod on a Rolex looking to strap on.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          any reason why you say it doesn't quite fit is when doing the vintage look?

do you mean that if a user chooses to use say a vintage strap on say a 5513

or

do you mean that if a user chooses to use say a vintage strap on say a 116610
                          Neither dude.
                          I was referring to endlinks not straps
                          Endlinks gives a more modern look (eg Daytona on strap) by covering gaps.

Therefore for a true "vintage" look, endlinks may not fit the bill as watches of those years had the gap showing.

So if i want to strap on, i personally would not put endlinks on a 5513 but i would gladly put endlinks on a 116610.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                            Neither dude.
                            I was referring to endlinks not straps
                            Endlinks gives a more modern look (eg Daytona on strap) by covering gaps.

Therefore for a true "vintage" look, endlinks may not fit the bill as watches of those years had the gap showing.

So if i want to strap on, i personally would not put endlinks on a 5513 but i would gladly put endlinks on a 116610.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wah, love watches.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X