AP ROO Diver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    Can the AP Diver come with a S/S Bracelet ?

Just asking....

The AP Diver FLAWED DESIGN - Also as a diver for past 20 years how is one meant to wear it on left wrist and use the Bezel Crown to alter the 60min markers with a right hand when the crown is on the left side.... serious flaw in design there.... its not really a practical divers watch - just a show pony.... Rolex is still the king of divers!!
    Of cos, I believe u can purchase the steel bracelet to be install on the diver. Saw on other forum, someone actually did that. Looks good as well. Can't really compare Rolex with AP.. They are all different...

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
      Great choice... Now leaning towards the forged carbon n black ceramic Diver....
      You mean this?

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

The one in ceramic also nice.

Comment

very nice. a good ap to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            You mean this?

Originally posted by baxterbay View Post

OMG... U guys are so BAD... Full of poison.... Arrgh.... Cant take it anymore.....

Comment

Cool Diver watch.
              Congrats to your acquisition !

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                Can the AP Diver come with a S/S Bracelet ?
                Yes, I bought SS bracelet for Diver. Totally different look and can be bored with both casual and business wear.

SS bracelet not cheap though, nearly $4k from AP.

Comment

Originally posted by baxterbay View Post

Prefer this to yellow carbon version which looks similar to IWC

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                    Prefer this to yellow carbon version which looks similar to IWC
                    Agree to a certain extent. And there is where the FC gives the AP more character imo. good for people like me who like AP and IWC but can only afford 1

But i seriously think AP is probably taking some ques from IWC for their divers. IWC also has one with the orange inner bezel as well if you feel the yellow is like an IWC (probably the newer ATs)

But I think orange is a more popular color for divers cos its supposed to be clearer under water due to its wavelength? any divers can confirm?

E.g, seiko also has one with orange inner bezel. Armani also have one if you google

actually, the seiko quite nice also, just never see it in the flesh before .
                    Last edited by exxondus; 09-08-13, 11:06 AM.
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      Agree to a certain extent. And there is where the FC gives the AP more character imo. good for people like me who like AP and IWC but can only afford 1

But i seriously think AP is probably taking some ques from IWC for their divers. IWC also has one with the orange inner bezel as well if you feel the yellow is like an IWC (probably the newer ATs)
                      You're right about similarity with orange as well. Totally forgotten about IWC orange since their yellow ones have been in market for a long time.

Love AP carbon but difficult to justify the price and they look out of place with business wear. While SS driver goes well with both casula and business cloths due to SS & black combination. Don't get me wrong, if i have tones of $, will get AP carbon as well. Of all the watches I have, both AP and Penerai sit very well on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by lex93 View Post
                        Cool Diver watch.
                        Congrats to your acquisition !
                        Just googled for some pics of the diver with bracelet. Looks really good.
                        elusive

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                          You're right about similarity with orange as well. Totally forgotten about IWC orange since their yellow ones have been in market for a long time.

Love AP carbon but difficult to justify the price and they look out of place with business wear. While SS driver goes well with both casula and business cloths due to SS & black combination. Don't get me wrong, if i have tones of $, will get AP carbon as well. Of all the watches I have, both AP and Penerai sit very well on the wrist.
                          Yup, just gotten the IWC Aquatimer a week ago, loving it...

Now looking forward to add the AP Forged Carbon Diver into my collection, but have to wait for OC's approval.

Comment

Congrats. Nice Aquatimer you have there.

Now looking forward to add the AP Forged Carbon Diver into my collection, but have to wait for OC's approval.

Comment

Poisonous thread...!

Comment

congrates! now faster hoot the FC diver!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X