No announcement yet.

Post photos of your PAM and straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

74straps made these. Recommended to get it from him. Been very accommodating and his service is 5 stars.

And his workmanship is tops.

Another pict of his handicraft

His and her's

Comment

Comment

My small collection.

Dear All,
        I am planning to let go my small collection of PAMs and others,
        have recently been poisoned by vintage rolexes and other selected models.
        Though of sharing my current collection before I dissolve it altogther.

Comment

Just bought a brand new Simona Bruno Allegrini gamma divers strap from one of the bro here and I thought of sharing it with you guys. This is my first attempt in posting pics here and I hope it works so here goes...

Love the vintage look and the huge ass individually numbered buckle, although the only complains I have are that the strap is a little stiff (but it'll probably soften with time) and i initially had trouble pushing the tongue into the holes which seemed a little small. Overall it's another great strap from Simona which is significantly different from her Classic Vintage Bruno straps.

Comment

Loves really beautiful! Can you please share your wrist size and the length of the strap?

This is one strap that I want in my collection one day!

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
              Loves really beautiful! Can you please share your wrist size and the length of the strap?

This is one strap that I want in my collection one day!
              I have a 6.75" wrist and the strap length is 130/80mm...oh yah i'm using the 2nd hole for the strap. Strange thing is I also have one of her classic vintage bruno which is of the same thickness at 5mm but I'm wearing that strap on the 3rd hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Alter_Ego View Post
                I have a 6.75" wrist and the strap length is 130/80mm...oh yah i'm using the 2nd hole for the strap. Strange thing is I also have one of her classic vintage bruno which is of the same thickness at 5mm but I'm wearing that strap on the 3rd hole.
                I see! My wrist is a puny 6.25" so I may use the 1st hole instead... Hmm... decisions decisions! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
                  I see! My wrist is a puny 6.25" so I may use the 1st hole instead... Hmm... decisions decisions! Thanks!
                  I just measured for u, the 1st hole to the lug end of the strap is about 45mm and distance between holes is 10mm. Anyway just tell Simona your wrist size and she will recommend accordingly, at most get her to customise a length that suits you lor. I customised one of her strap before and it took her about 10 days to make it and at no extra cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Alter_Ego View Post
                    I just measured for u, the 1st hole to the lug end of the strap is about 45mm and distance between holes is 10mm. Anyway just tell Simona your wrist size and she will recommend accordingly, at most get her to customise a length that suits you lor. I customised one of her strap before and it took her about 10 days to make it and at no extra cost.
                    Thanks for the info! I will always try to get my customised strap with 3 holes, the middling one to be the buckling hole.

Cheers!

Comment

Camwhoring in the car today!

Pam 351 with Emre's blue leather strap with brown keepers. Review of the blue strap here: http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/102034...-Owner!/page16

Comment

Here's another photo with Canary yellow toad strap!

Comment

Hah!! You have a Benz with red interior?!

I'm not that brave

Comment

Originally posted by gallardofever View Post
                            Hah!! You have a Benz with red interior?!

I'm not that brave
                            Need a bit of colour in my life...

Comment

Hanging out in front of my hotel in Beijing with Emre blue leather strap!

Comment

nice straps

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X