• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazingly cool!

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Calling member Tudorman...
      Sorry for this late post....was out in tudorland looking for Tudor blackbay......

Here is my small collection....

[/URL]

Comment

Nice ..

Comment

The Tudor range is starting to get very addictive for me. The build quality is amazing and very solid. I am torn between the heritage black bay and pelagos atm. Pelagos is manly chunky, clean-matt finished and authoritative. Very eye catching across the meeting room table. Heritage just exude this old money quality. Very mature and very gentleman.

I think Tudor market value is stablising (or it is probably stable already), if its value continue to hold well i am sure there will be many takers. Though not too good for me now, as i am hunting for both around 3K-3.5K max range and the price for pre-owned pieces is stubbornly high at above 3.5K region. Well maybe when Tudor is fully available in US market in coming years, the supply will improve.

Maybe i will get a chrono first, the bezel-quality is almost 100% rolex like and that is pleasing to my eye. Anyone thinking of selling the heritage and pelagos, PM me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
              very sweet piece!!

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                wow nice!! dint know it reached our shore liaoz!!

congrates!!
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Works great with NATO! Congrats!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X