Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Thanks bro. Below is the unedited pic. Lol

Haha thanks for accommodating this old man!

Tajong Pagar area?
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
      Haha thanks for accommodating this old man!

Tajong Pagar area?
      Heheh you are most welcome! Yes tanjong pagar area.
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Swee

Comment

Thanks bro. Below is the unedited pic. Lol

Bro, nice panda... Just a question. Are you a right or left hander. You wear panda on right wrist. Left hander? The reason why I asked is cos I tried wear it on left hand and it looks ugly but right still acceptable... Just wondering .... I've a small wrist lah ... Sianz...
          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
            Bro, nice panda... Just a question. Are you a right or left hander. You wear panda on right wrist. Left hander? The reason why I asked is cos I tried wear it on left hand and it looks ugly but right still acceptable... Just wondering .... I've a small wrist lah ... Sianz...
            Thanks bro. I am right hander and I wear it on my right wrist out of habit since young. My wrist not v big also. I think shld be alright one.

Comment

Thanks bro. I am right hander and I wear it on my right wrist out of habit since young. My wrist not v big also. I think shld be alright one.
              Bro, I also have tiny wrist. So tiny that its still too loose for me even I put it to the last hole for the original long rubber strap of my ap roo 44mm chrono. To me, as long as it is an AP chrono, wearing it on left or right will still be stunning! Haha.. Bro, I suggest u get a shorter strap from AP. I did that recently and have no regrets. Feel so comfy n awsome even on the tiny wrist off mine.

Comment

Originally posted by allenlim View Post
                Bro, I also have tiny wrist. So tiny that its still too loose for me even I put it to the last hole for the original long rubber strap of my ap roo 44mm chrono. To me, as long as it is an AP chrono, wearing it on left or right will still be stunning! Haha.. Bro, I suggest u get a shorter strap from AP. I did that recently and have no regrets. Feel so comfy n awsome even on the tiny wrist off mine.
                Thanks bro, actually Im on the regular straps and fit me alright. It was another bro that had a problem with the size of the watch

Comment

Thanks bro, actually Im on the regular straps and fit me alright. It was another bro that had a problem with the size of the watch
                  Ya... It's me it's me!!!! Thanks for the recommendation.. Tried shorter strap but still ..... Sigh ....
                  Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Hi

Saw some mentions of AP ROO Navy.
                    Just sharing a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofkings View Post
                      Hi

Saw some mentions of AP ROO Navy.
                      Just sharing a picture of it.

Very nice AP ROO Navy you have there! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Tsetse,
                        how much did u get your black straps with red stitching for?
                        are there any differences with original and those straps?
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NewUser View Post
                          Tsetse,
                          how much did u get your black straps with red stitching for?
                          are there any differences with original and those straps?
                          thanks
                          Newuser, I got the straps from AP Service centre @ $839 inclusive of install. Its AP original strap. No differences at all except for the colour of the stitching.

Comment

Hi, what's the length of a short strap together with the watch case?
                            thinking of getting a short strap. current strap seems a little loose.

have you considered getting straps from ap bands etc? straight from service centre seems a little ex...

Comment

Originally posted by NewUser View Post
                              Hi, what's the length of a short strap together with the watch case?
                              thinking of getting a short strap. current strap seems a little loose.

have you considered getting straps from ap bands etc? straight from service centre seems a little ex...
                              Hi, Im not sure as Im using the standard length straps instead of short straps. It seems short straps are very much more popular than the standard length ones.

Are you at the last hole yet? If not, you can adjust it inwards further. As for APbands, I do not really like their strap designs. Not nice IMO.

Comment

Congrats! Nice piece.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X