Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nato on Deployant Modification!

Hi guys,

I thought i'd share this mod with you. I bought my first NATO strap today, black and silver.

Really like it, but would prefer a thicker, higher quality version, now that I know from experience what it's like to wear. After rotating my watches, I found the NATO unused, and thought to myself... If i really liked it, I'd have it on one of my watches... so I've come to accept that while comfy, I hadn't really liked the process of putting it on and taking it off my wrist. The Nato felt a little short on my 8 inch wrist, and my heavy watches moved around while i was looping the strap around my wrist, so...

So voila, to cater to my deployant strap obsession: The Nato on deployant mod was born! Apologies if this has been done before... Adventurous minds will think alike!

I had an (average quality) aftermarket deployant lying around, a pair of pliers and... Here it is, making history, on my Seiko FiftyFive Fathoms mod watch. All in the spirit of experimentation, excuse me if i offend any nato purists with this hybrid strap

It took a little effort to remove the tang and loop at the end of the NATO (twist, bend, ease off canvas), but once that was done, it was easy. Enjoy the mod!

And because TTIWWP's:

Loving my: GP Sea Hawk II Pro 3000m, JLC Master Compressor Tides of Time W-Alarm, Casio Frogman Men in Deep Purple, IWC Top Gun Doppelchrono

Recently sold: IWC Pilot Chrono, Seiko FiftyFive Fathoms, Breitling Super Ocean 44 2000m, Casio Frogman All White ICERC Dolphin & Whale Limited Edition

Please let me know what you think, and if you're going to try it yourself : )
    Loving my: GP Sea Hawk II Pro 3000m, JLC Master Compressor Tides of Time W-Alarm, Casio Frogman Men in Deep Purple, IWC Top Gun Doppelchrono

Recently sold: IWC Pilot Chrono, Seiko FiftyFive Fathoms, Breitling Super Ocean 44 2000m, Casio Frogman All White ICERC Dolphin & Whale Limited Edition

Comment

Very interested in mod

I am desperately trying to see this mod (been lookin for something like this for a while) but I'm unable to view the photos. Have they expired? Can you post again?

Thanks so much!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X