Vostok Anchar special edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mongalai View Post
    Erm, if that is the case, I dun think MINDEF would be too happy if that found out about this non-sanctioned association?
    Is not official not sure abt that . I m consider getting one , will it be more collectable if authorities make noise??? Kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
      Dun think so because no saf crest
      God forbid!

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
        Is not official not sure abt that . I m consider getting one , will it be more collectable if authorities make noise??? Kekeke
        Haha. Just what I thought as well.

Comment

I think the squadron choose this watch because of the association between the "Sikorsky" Sea hawk helicopters they use and the Russian theme of Vostok Europe. Went to check it out at Wisma last weekend, quite surprised at the improvement of Vostok Europe watches, very good tritium illumination, good proportion casing and crown plus solid rotating bezel for about SGD1000. Also quite happy that a company is willing to customise a watch on such a small scale (123pcs). Checked with staff there, not many pieces left. Deciding between this and the Ball Engineer Diver which is going to be double the price..

Comment

Ultimately, Sikorsky is still a US company. Moreover, I doubt if the SQN would unilaterally decide to allow themselves to be associated with a commercial company without being sanctioned by MINDEF.

Comment

Yeap, these watches looks amazing. Really like that name of these watches. It is inspired by fastest submarine project “Project 661 Anchar” http://wiki.vostokwatches.eu/anchar.html

Comment

Yeap this clock are awesome. Really like that name of these watches. It is inspired by fastest submarine project “Project 661 Anchar

Comment

bro wats the damage?

Comment

Love the size and the yellow dial. The thickness compliment the rubber strap. Macho watch!

Comment

bro TS (walk_on_by), whats the damage for your watch. Also after 1 yr plus, how the watch doing? durable and strong going still?

Comment

Nice watch from a great retailer!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X