Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pursuit of THE dress watch comes to an end (a long story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    You say don't ask you the price so I guess it must be VERY expensive hor? Like that means outta my 'league' liao ..
    No that's not what I meant when I said don't ask me the price.

This is why:

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/70948-...or-your-watch?

Though this latest acquisition is one that I will keep for a very long time...I believe...I think...I hope...I...I...
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i don't mind revealing price as long as i didn't get it from the local AD.

anyway, beautiful 8 days. was deciding btwn IWC BP 7 days and this. chose the BP as i'm still in this big watch mode. probably someday will switch to this. and btw, i'm a big JLC fan too, just find there aren't many around to share this passion. my current Amvox 2 chrono away in factory for svc...miss my JLC v much.

Comment

Beautiful JLC with complications!!! Congratz!!!

After seeing this beautiful & elegant watch, my desire to own a classy, leather strap dress watch mode is slowly creeping in...
        Current
        ------------
        SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
        SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
        SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by trento View Post
          beautiful 8 days. was deciding btwn IWC BP 7 days and this. chose the BP as i'm still in this big watch mode. probably someday will switch to this. and btw, i'm a big JLC fan too, just find there aren't many around to share this passion. my current Amvox 2 chrono away in factory for svc...miss my JLC v much.
          IWC BP is a very different watch from JLC master 8 days. Since you also like JLC I can see that you will pick up a JLC master 8 days some day, hehe...

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
          Beautiful JLC with complications!!! Congratz!!!

After seeing this beautiful & elegant watch, my desire to own a classy, leather strap dress watch mode is slowly creeping in...
          Glad to know that I managed to poison you

Yeah, sporty watches are nice but a classy dress watch in leather strap immediately adds some
          气质 to the wearer, haha...
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
            IWC BP is a very different watch from JLC master 8 days. Since you also like JLC I can see that you will pick up a JLC master 8 days some day, hehe...
            Yea, but similar in terms of power reserve, which was my main objective, can see this replacing my BP smday

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              Glad to know that I managed to poison you

Yeah, sporty watches are nice but a classy dress watch in leather strap immediately adds some
              气质 to the wearer, haha...
              So true... Fixated on your lovely watch now!!!

Now I think my next watch shall be a classy, leather strap & most likely Jaeger!!
              Current
              ------------
              SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
              SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
              SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X