Helson Skindiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helson Skindiver

Another winner from Peter Helson (already sold out!). The new Helson Skindiver pays hommage to military dive watches from the 60's. The movement is the reliable swiss ETA 2824-2 with incabloc shock protection.

Black dial with C3 lume or orange lume with or without date
    Case: Brushed 316L surgical stainless steel
    41 x 52.35 mm
    height 14.5 mm
    lugs 20 mm.
    Acryly crystal: double domed
    Bezel: Arylic lumed
    Water resistance: 200m / 100 Fathoms
    Caseback: screwed
    Strap: rubber strap w. SS 316L buckle + nato strap
    Movement: 25 Jewel ETA 2824-2 - automatic winding - date - power reserve 40h

That Helson Guage is something quite out of this world...love it...and that one is even more limited than the skindiver...
    Lusts:

Comment

yes the Helson Guage is one cool watch to own!

Comment

Sadly not a fan of this set leeye. Too similar to IWW's version and another homage maker's version. Pretty much to me just a rebadged catalogue case even though am a huge fan of BP FFs.
        Current COLLECTION
        Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

found a very nice leather strap to match the Skindiver.

Comment

Love the buckle!
            Current COLLECTION
            Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              Love the buckle!
              just the buckle only? kekekeke..............

i was thinking of putting it on the Guage but then i'll need a 22mm width strap. well the hunt for a unique strap continues.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                just the buckle only? kekekeke..............

i was thinking of putting it on the Guage but then i'll need a 22mm width strap. well the hunt for a unique strap continues.
                haha, sadly yes my friend. The BPFF reissue, different story
                Current COLLECTION

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X