Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Custom Swiss Ammo by Straps 66

Hi,

Just want to share my joy with forum members on my custom Swiss Ammo Strap made by Straps 66. I made a custom order 2 weeks ago with recommendation and measurements by Anthony Pang of Strpas 66. As I was very new to custom watch straps, Anthony was very patient in explaining the current market trends and measurements on small wrist like mine.

In fact, I made an error with the intial watch lug measurements which was 24mm instead of 22mm, however I was not charged for my error. Another strap was made in 24/24mm for me and I just received it today.

The strap was assembled on the watch and the holes was measured and punched by Anthony. I decided to include a screw-in Walter Pig Buckle (Polish) to fininsh up the project. The custom fitting and overall quality of the strap was very good and to my satisfaction. Most of all, it brings life and an new perspective to my watch and character, "It's Nothing Like a Swiss Ammo Strap". Thanks Anthony for a Great Job, See you on my next Project.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X