Linde Werdelin Hard Black II showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    Need to go down and see. Suddenly tempted by the Spidolite grey.

iceheller: Pretty close. Give you another chance with another photo.

Seiko Monster, MontBlanc and Omega. First one cant see clearly.

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters
    Btw Bro exxo, I got a sms from EC today, they just received new stocks of Spidolite Titanium and Spidolite DLC (Spreading love not poison)
    haha, i cant wear lah. got new one gian also cant do anything
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

kqxr I'll let you know. Go down and take a look first and feel how it is. Some comments I've had is that its too light and that bugs me. All the previous Ti watches I've had all got sold for one reason another, but the common theme was that they were too light. But the overall design is stunning on the Spidolite.

Exxo: Close. The first gold one is also an Omega. Vintage dress Seamaster my grandfather's watch. You missed the one in between the Montblanc and Monster
      Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Need to go down and see. Suddenly tempted by the Spidolite grey.

iceheller: Pretty close. Give you another chance with another photo.

Missed the Breitling before the 3PAM. Looks like a BALL EHC bracelet with seiko monster bezel watch before Sinn. Can't figure out the leather strap watch before it and the gold watch at the very front(looks like PP or vintage)
        sigpic

Comment

Unity sure beat single

Yes, mass buy would also attract better return(in this case, more LESS).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
            Missed the Breitling before the 3PAM. Looks like a BALL EHC bracelet with seiko monster bezel watch before Sinn. Can't figure out the leather strap watch before it and the gold watch at the very front(looks like PP or vintage)
            All interesting comments. So here it is;

Vintage Omega Seamaster, Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50, Montblanc Sports, Longines Master Collection MoonPhase, Seiko Orange Monster, Sinn U1, Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze, LW HBII, Helson Sharkmaster Blue destro, 4 PAMs, RXW MM20.

And I'll confess, there are actually 5 additional watches missing which are all being serviced except for one which I keep in the safe.
            Current COLLECTION
            Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

CHAMPION
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

All interesting comments. So here it is;

Vintage Omega Seamaster, Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50, Montblanc Sports, Longines Master Collection MoonPhase, Seiko Orange Monster, Sinn U1, Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze, LW HBII, Helson Sharkmaster Blue destro, 4 PAMs, RXW MM20.

And I'll confess, there are actually 5 additional watches missing which are all being serviced except for one which I keep in the safe.
                Looks like you are the new comtemporary type of watch collector (amassing watches from traditional to new skool). You must have a huge winders cabinet at home to maintain your collection.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                  Looks like you are the new comtemporary type of watch collector (amassing watches from traditional to new skool). You must have a huge winders cabinet at home to maintain your collection.
                  I pick what appeals to me. Primarily divers. I've gone through too many watches already and rarely hold onto one except for special pieces given to me by those I love & respect and pieces I bought to commemorate special occasions. The few that remain are ones that really speak to me.

But I know I'd sell a whole bunch of them to get just one piece, the JLC Master Compressor Navy Seal Alarm. That is my grail. I've had the JLC MCDC and sold it as it was an impulse buy as I missed out on the NSA the day before
                  Current COLLECTION

Comment

@Exxondus & feilong: Went down to E'Collezion and put down a downpayment this afternoon for the rubber strap (they had no stock left) and spoke with Jeffrey at length. He confirmed that there is a shorter version rubber strap and additionally the normal rubber strap tends to fit smaller wrists due to the fact its quite soft (softer & more comfortable than the Sinn U1 strap) and can be cut. That is what they normally offer to smaller wrists or on the lady models. So all is not lost if you're still keen on an LW

@kqxr: The spidolite titanium is stunning! BUT what is holding me back is the extreme lightness of it. I truly love the exquisite cutouts in the case and that takes some serious engineering and accurate CNCing to get done to that level of accuracy but I just can't stand not feeling a watch on the wrist. Such a pity.
                    Current COLLECTION

Comment

Thanks Bro for the new update...will pop by the LW AD once i am back from Japan
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Re-bumping this thread as I happened to pass by e'Collizione last night and noticed they had 2 last pieces of the HBII. Man I miss mine and want to see it on the wrist again.

That said, rumor has it the Oktopus II is coming soon

Current COLLECTION

Comment

NIce

Comment

solid look

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X