The sportee pateks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportee View Post
    My wife's wrist is too small for me the rubber cut liao so if i want to take over, gotta go get a new strap from PP
    IIRC the rubber straps for the 5167 should be slightly less than 300 , not too difficult if you have the right tools !
    I used to change between the rubber and leather straps for my 5167
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread. i also looking for 5167 lei. any bros out here know the market price for a preowned piece? tks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        Sorry to hijack the thread. i also looking for 5167 lei. any bros out here know the market price for a preowned piece? tks in advance
        With you capability, you should be able to get a mint. condition piece in the region of 16.0 to 17.3K; A astute dealer might not pay more than that. As an end user, you might be expected to look at 19.5 to a max of 20K. BNIB pieces are going at 19.8K+

Which side of the fence are you sitting on... There was a low ball hitter looking at 15K for a mint. piece, must be less than 1 year with bracelet; you get people of all sorts in the forum, whose side of things would you want to take?

Based on the current collection you have for sale/possess. Price placement of your pieces being that of a senior dealer/reseller, was that question of yours really necesary?

Happy CNY...

Comment

Brothers are welcome to correct my info and figures...

BNIB pieces are going at 19.8K+ Grey market import/overseas dealer... NOT LOCAL !!!!

I am in the learning process too. I only get pretty abrasive when it comes to unreasonable flippers; I was shot a couple of times; remarks would be as follows: "I never put a gun on your head to sell what, you itchy what / You keep the watch lah, My $$$ what, I happy ley... You desperate what, what to do... I only earn you 20 Cents, I need to cover my water light bill / overheads etc"

Do not be a victim like me...

Once bitten twice shy...

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Happy CNY!!!

Originally posted by superbucks899 View Post
            Aquanaut comes in 2 sizes.
            5165 38mm - Barry of VIP watches @ Balmoral may have the Rubber Strap Version that may measure to your requirements. Get it before CNY ;-)
            5167 40mm

5065 may be considered too, features the classic deep embossed dial and strap. Utilises the same case size as the 5165.

Available either in Rubber Strap or Bracelet.
            For something original in Leather or Bracelet; the Nautilus would be the model to go for.
            Unless you would consider customising a 3rd party leather strap for the Aquanaut as an option.

Aquanaut Luce would be good if you are adaptable to the PP's range of quartz movements. A steel Caseback is your only option.
            A 5069 could be considered if its going to be the 1 and only watch you would be getting for your loved one.
            Features a Paved diamond case, lugs and D.P.Buckle and Diamond tipped Crown. Mechanical movement and Crystal Caseback. Finished in either a White or Black Rubber Strap and Dial.

Happy CNY...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
              Just got the Aquanaut out from the safe and cut to fit the wrist of my wife. A gift to her before the new year since i seldom wear this... now i will be wearing the nautilus and she the Aquanaut...

My dreaM couple watch.... Very nice!!!

Comment

Beautiful pair! Drooling....
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

it really is a very beautiful pair. actually at 1st i do not like 5167. but lately saw a few ppl wearing it and fall in love with it it seems nicer in real then pics. so i wanna copy bro sportee haha. hope u don mind k

Comment

been missing in tis forum for the past 1 year.... finally i am back again. Nice to read the comments and thanks to all...

Comment

Thanks for all the comments and its nice to be back in the forum again after 1 year...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X