The Timeless Classics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Timeless Classics....

Timeless designs.... Iconic pieces from their respective brands, their ever first sport watches... the SS material used then broke the convention of luxury watch making...

The AP feels heavier and the PP feels like a snake wrapped round the wrist... interestingly, they came from the same designer GG... Both inspirations came from a ship. One from the Gun Turret and the other from the Porthole...

Colour chosen for the AP is black and the PP blue due to the fact that when i stare into the gun turret while i am serving in the Navy, its pitch black, and when i look out of the porthole on my bed, the blue sky is what i see...

Means alot to me as i once serve in the navy for 6 years and though life was tough then, the band of bros on board the ship, the espirit de corps; can never be found again in the commercial world that i am presently in. Brings back the fond memories, though we complain most of the time about the length of sailing. remembered oncei was 24 days out at sea and when i returned, i feel the ground moved even though i was walking on land... hahaha...

Happy to share these precious moments with forummers here... enjoy bros and sisters....

Comment

Both are really timeless beauties and I would surely like 1 or both in my collection. Great story too.

My bro was a gunner in the navy too many moons ago. Ya. He was often away for months.

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

Nice pair! Here's their poorer cousin, the IWC Inge - also one of the earlier, classic Genta designs:

Watch Collection (click for photos!)
          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
          Tag Heuer Classic 2000 Limited Edition Red/Green Dial
          Seiko Titanium Samurai
          Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Limited Series
          Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina 3 Days Automatic
          IWC Ingenieur
          Sinn U Black (THG Limited Edition)
          Chopard Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo (Limited Edition) (sold)
          Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 1000M
          IWC Portuguese Automatic

Comment

Nice klassik watches
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Valjean View Post
              Nice pair! Here's their poorer cousin, the IWC Inge - also one of the earlier, classic Genta designs:

sure looks like the VC Overseas...

Comment

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X