Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release Launch: Lüm-Tec Diver 500M-2 and 500M-3 (new addition to LT range)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Launch: Lüm-Tec Diver 500M-2 and 500M-3 (new addition to LT range)

Introducing the “torch” in the sea -- LÜM-TEC-500M series. Continuing to push its boundaries in combining form, function and luminosity, the LÜM-TEC 500M series are designed and made with materials that will not crack under pressure and can withstand the harshest of elements.

Spanning over a year in preparing this massive diver range, much effort was put into its design and most of all, combining its characteristic MDV® Technology glow-in-the-dark lume, ultra-thick sapphire crystals, top grade steel and top grade finishing, giving an unparalleled quality for its price range.

Their proprietary MDV® Technology sets a new standard for luminosity. MDV®, which stands for "Maximum Darkness Visibility", is a technology that utilises a special 8-layer Lumina applied over a chemical coated white base, producing an incredibly bright luminescent light charge.

MDV® hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions for over 24 hours. According to luminescent technology, it is currently the best method possible. Yet LÜM-TEC pushed the technology further with its own in-house custom made lume pigment that gives not only the brightest lume possible in the industry, it also keeps their watches glowing for over an unprecedented 24 hours! All the latest Lüm Tec models come with the MDV® 8-layered lume.

Weighing over 200grams and measuring a total height of 20.5mm, the LÜM-TEC-500M series utilizes surgical grade 316L stainless steel, a 5.5mm thick domed double anti-reflective coating sapphire crystal, housing a reliable and robust Japan Seiko SII NH15J automatic movement, an uni-directional bezel applied with a special epoxy resin for greater binding with its lume compound to withstand the saltiest ocean environment while not compromising on its great luminosity.

Although LÜM-TEC rates this series with a water resistance of 500 metres, which means it is able to withstand a pressure equivalent to a water depth of 500metres; laboratory testing in Switzerland has revealed it is able to withstand a pressure far more than that, so far up to 1000m. This is credited to its thick sapphire crystal, its unique diamond-sealed triple sealing system on its screw-lock signed crown and double sealing system on its solid threaded caseback.

LÜM-TEC-500M series comes in a high quality custom-molded embossed silicon rubber strap and is available in 3 variants, each ever produced in no less than 300 units worldwide.

In Singapore, the watches are sold exclusively online and offline by local distributor WatchWerkz on www.Lum-Tec.com.sg and its appointed retail partner. Many of the new releases are usually quickly reserved by fans even before they are released into the market.

Unlike other watch brands Lüm-Tec adopts an ‘open-ear’ policy to feedback and suggestions from its fans on its design and technology. This crowd-sourced innovation keeps LÜM-TEC’s appeal high among watch collectors.

500M-2 and 500M-3 are made in 150 units worldwide each in one-time production, and limited pieces are available. Please PM to inquire or order.

[Own pics]

500M-2: PVD beadblasted hard coat with yellow/green lume

500M-3: PVD beadblasted hard coat with orange lume

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Pictures continue

[My wrist shot: my wrist is only 5.75"]

Combined shot

Under UV light

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Wah, wear this watch..not afraid of late entry to dark cinemas anymore!!!
      Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

hahaha...

try the M7 full lume. My friends will tell me to "cover up" my watch because it is distracting.

A video review done by one of Lum-Tec's customers in USA on the 500M-3

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X