Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of a New Week! So watcha Wearing ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
    No thanks to you, pushing me off the edge...

Your predictions quite believable leh....not bad
    No bro. You need a platinum piece of dress watch in your collection.

I was going to suggest Pam 21 but I rather you go for a Platinum Lange Daytograph or a platinum PP 5070P. Skip the 5712.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

I was going to suggest Pam 21 but I rather you go for a Platinum Lange Daytograph or a platinum PP 5070P. Skip the 5712.
      You are partially correct...I will be looking out for a dress watch next and preferably on leather.

But not much feeling for the PP 5070.

Anyway, let's see

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
        You are partially correct...I will be looking out for a dress watch next and preferably on leather.

But not much feeling for the PP 5070.

Anyway, let's see
        Or get a Platinum 5146 annual calendar....cream dial? Datograph oozzz quality but some people think its too clinical and cold.
        I have been thinking of WG/RG but sometimes a little premier for the heft of the platinum is a nice option.

Comment

Or get a Platinum 5146 annual calendar....cream dial? Datograph oozzz quality but some people think its too clinical and cold.
          I have been thinking of WG/RG but sometimes a little premier for the heft of the platinum is a nice option.
          I have some feeling for the datograph but price .....sigh

Comment

I bring him to the edge, you lagi push him down the cliff with the super Patek Platinum 5070 costing US$100,000, many many zeros n if $$$$ no issue then might be a gd choice
            Btw Patek chrono is superb, i admit i hv weakness for chrono over the 5712 moon phrase and pwr reserve.
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
              I bring him to the edge, you lagi push him down the cliff with the super Patek Platinum 5070 costing US$100,000, many many zeros n if $$$$ no issue then might be a gd choice
              Btw Patek chrono is superb, i admit i hv weakness for chrono over the 5712 moon phrase and pwr reserve.
              His 335 sell can buy both the Datograph and 5070P lah. Anyway, the 5070 and Dato will hold value much better than the 335. Not that he needs so many cars right.

Comment

holy mather cow...i thought my eyesight playing tricks on me! wah say!! now got RM in your signature!!! bro daywalker, you really sibei fierce in upgrading. One after another....PP now after AP.

Comment

His 335 sell can buy both the Datograph and 5070P lah. Anyway, the 5070 and Dato will hold value much better than the 335. Not that he needs so many cars right.
                  I'm crazy over watches but..... more insane with cars. On the contrary i actually was thinking of selling some of my watches to upgrade my wife's car. But the crazy COE really put me on hold. So now can only spend time shopping for watches at SGROC instead of going down car showrooms.... hehe..
                  Maybe is a gd thing. Watches do hold values well, even if depreciate definitely less than cars.
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                  [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                    I'm crazy over watches but..... more insane with cars. On the contrary i actually was thinking of selling some of my watches to upgrade my wife's car. But the crazy COE really put me on hold. So now can only spend time shopping for watches at SGROC instead of going down car showrooms.... hehe..
                    Maybe is a gd thing. Watches do hold values well, even if depreciate definitely less than cars.
                    I stopped playing cars and got more money for watch. But if some day I get my porker, then surely some watches must go. However, not sure I bear to let go of collection for a car by then.

Comment

wonder which porker kuching bro is aiming for?

btw nice watches from you guys!
                      The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by EMboss View Post
                        wonder which porker kuching bro is aiming for?

btw nice watches from you guys!
                        Ha. Vintage (means old) ones. Cost cannot afford new cars or new watch. ha

Comment

power! now to RM liao.

vintages highest chance to retaining value. for the informed.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            power! now to RM liao.

vintages highest chance to retaining value. for the informed.
                            Where's the joy in life if you treat watches as investment?

To me, watches are an expense. I like, i buy. Value retention has never crossed my mind.

Comment

Bro , Which Poker you aiming for ? GT2 ?
                              But tough choice between a poky and belove watch collection .
                              Cars have to spent more money to mod , and its never cheap to mod a poky !
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Brabus bro is correct! The Porker definitely needs more "care" than watches but hey! thats another way to enjoy after fighting hard for the day.
                                The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X