• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sharing my growing Anonimo Collection

Anonimo Professionale RM Mod.6003

Limited Edition for 10th Anniversary of Anonimo. 1 of 199 pieces

First Anonimo that I've seen with a deployant

Next to my Anonimo Hi-Dive Hybrid OxPro

I'll get some shots in better lighting tomorrow. It wears amazingly well on the wrist, to me, even better than PAMs

More info

Movement is a lovely Soprod SO 9040 PR module on a base ETA 2892.
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

New morning pics

Next to its Hi-Dive Cousin

And how could I ever forget about lume

1sec exposure, 2mins lapse
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Anonimo HiDive OxPro "A" Hybrid with Millemetri dial. LE of 499 pieces.

On to the pictures:

When I initially bought it, I was a little put off, I thought it was too small, a little too thin. However, the longer I have it on, the more I love. That's even more true once I slapped on a Zulu 20mm strap for it (I need to buy a 22mm for it shortly). The only thing is, this has very little space on the lug side which will be an issue for thick PAM style straps

Absolutely loving it!

And an additional note on the OxPro process from Anonimo themselves;

Ox-pro is an oxidation process that turns the steel that we use black. In the late 90's and the beginning of this decade, we had many requests for a black case. We always held off because PVD was our only option, and our testing showed that PVD scratches off and is almost impossible to repair. Ox-pro is not 100% permanent either, but the wear of Oxpro is much more attractive. Rather than an uneven chip, Ox-pro wears in a planned manner, similar to Stone Washed Jeans. Over time it forms interesting patterns into the case.

Drass is the evolution of the Ox-pro process. It is similar to Ox-pro but is more durable and a harder treatment. Our Drass watches came out of improvements we made while making our Dino Zei San Marcos last year. This watch was designed for a unit of the Italian "Marines" called the San Marcos Brigade. Because this watch would have a military application, it required a harder treatment than the original ox-pro. Through this watch, Ox-pro B, a harder surface that gave a slightly scaled back color in between black and gray as achieved. We then entered into a relationship with a sophisticated diving manufacturer called Drass Galeazzi in which we made a commemorative watch for them based on achieving a titanium colored oxpro finish. A mix between Ox-Pro and the San Marco finish. While lighter in color than the the San Marco, and more resembling titanium, we were able to retain the harder substance. In fairness to Drass, the company that was the inspiration for the finish and which has a similar color to their diving equipment, we named the new finish Drass. Drass will have a similar wear pattern to the original Ox-Pro but because it is harder, the process of change will be slower. You can see Drass in many of our anniversary models as well as the Polluce and Wayfarer Drass.
      Current COLLECTION

Comment

Now all I need is a Bronze Polluce black dial to complete this collection and I'll be happy.
        Current COLLECTION

Comment

Upz for you bro. Nice Anonimo watches. :-)
          Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice watch ans nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Comment

i have only known 1 person who has more than 2 anonimo watches until you came in to post.

interesting to note that they have deployment buckle as well.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                i have only known 1 person who has more than 2 anonimo watches until you came in to post.

interesting to note that they have deployment buckle as well.
                Truly an under-appreciated brand here. But that's my gain
                Current COLLECTION

Comment

The 10th Anniversary edition is very nice! Any idea this model is still available for purchase?
                  Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Havent seen this particular piece out and about though I know the Eastern Watch at 313 Somerset has a few Anonimo's on sale, some @ 70% off. I nearly picked up a blue face bracelet Polluce, one of the best bracelets around.

I regret missing out on a San Marco for $4.4k from Dickson when it was on sale.
                    Current COLLECTION

Comment

nice anonimo collection! someone was selling an orange dial bronze polluce some time back i think, might be still available if ur interested
                      Daily Beater: Citizen BN0150-10E Eco-Drive Promaster Diver

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I saw that thread, but I think its been sold
                        Current COLLECTION

Comment

Nice robost watch indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I saw that thread, but I think its been sold
                            haha if u surf WUS there were/are a few these past 2 weeks
                            Daily Beater: Citizen BN0150-10E Eco-Drive Promaster Diver

Comment

Ordered a 22/24 notched yellow stitch for my Professionale and it looks stunning.

Amazing quality, very comfortable, taper from about 4mm thick at the lugs to about 2mm at the tail. Put on a thicker buckle for it and its stunning. I think this combo really suits each other.

Current COLLECTION

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X