Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 100% China Moonphase Chrono(SEAGULL content inside!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 100% China Moonphase Chrono(SEAGULL content inside!!)

Hi every1...hehehe...like to share my non-pro photos with kind bros and sisters in here again....hehehehe

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

looks like maurice lacroix moonphase huh
    "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
    whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Very nice front and backside though it's china made...remind me of Ingersoll watches. Let me guess the case size...42mm?

Why you always buy watches that people dun have one...
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

bro,molest session is here again.let's meet up.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

nice looking, looks pretty fine to me ya
          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

hehehe..thanks to all the kind remarks and comments....

Erm...becoz hor me poor guy with a unhealthy addicition to watches....bo lui but gian to buy watches...so i go for ulu brands and movements...hehehehe...and i love watches that no people love de...hehehehe...rebellious streak from my past...hahahahahaha...

Molest session is sure on de...hahaha...but must at nite lar Bro Illusion84...hehehehe....

To Bro Pegasi...the case size is 41mm....movement is SEAGULL ST1908...true moonphase too...hehehehe...

To me ,i cannot afford SWISS in-house movements...so i buy russian,china and german inhouse movements lor....hehehehehe.....

Comment

The movement is tooled from the same machinery as Venus 175....manual winding column chrono...hehehehe.....the Seagull experts in fact improve the beat rate of 18,000 bph to 21,800 bph...and for manual winding lao ko ko movement 21,600 bph is considered high beat movement liao...hehehehe....

Comment

Can share how much and where you had purchased it from? I have been wanting to buy one but dare not buy it from overseas internet. I'm also concerned about the servicing and repair in future.

Tx bro..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hehehehe...servicing for china watches are not too much an issue as seagull movements are often interchangable with swiss counterparts...example...SEAGULL ST2130 = SWISS ETA 2824.....SEAGULL ST 19 = SWISS venus 175..

Bro Ocean...just have to lurk in local forums to see or post an WTB thread can liao...hehehe....

A good tip for any bros in here wan to try China movements but are wary of servicing or lack of spares....Try to get Reedsco watches....got warr on movement for 12 months....and best part is he is an forum sponser...do check our his webbie for more information....

P.S: i m not his salesman....just a customer that is happy about buying his products....and do feel free to pm me if there are any bros or sisters wan to know more about china movements...hehehe...i try my best to provide answers...hehehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    hehehehe...servicing for china watches are not too much an issue as seagull movements are often interchangable with swiss counterparts...example...SEAGULL ST2130 = SWISS ETA 2824.....SEAGULL ST 19 = SWISS venus 175..

Bro Ocean...just have to lurk in local forums to see or post an WTB thread can liao...hehehe....

A good tip for any bros in here wan to try China movements but are wary of servicing or lack of spares....Try to get Reedsco watches....got warr on movement for 12 months....and best part is he is an forum sponser...do check our his webbie for more information....

P.S: i m not his salesman....just a customer that is happy about buying his products....and do feel free to pm me if there are any bros or sisters wan to know more about china movements...hehehe...i try my best to provide answers...hehehehe...
                    pls pm me,i wanna know more about china girl movement.
                    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hehehe..that hor you have to ask the TS for the thai disco at textile centre liao....me hor...only know abit about china watch movements...as for gal movements....Japanese is the only way i go for...hehehehehehe

Comment

A very popular watch for those who collect china watches.

Comment

Thanks Softup for the nice comment...it is certainly a nice movement and i love the classic look of the dial and hands....

Comment

Beautiful timepiece! Thks for sharing
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Thanks Bro Psee ....hehehehe..china watches are quite novelty....hehehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X