No announcement yet.

Creepy Pam 111 & Pam 312 :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, most of my frens says that it's creepy but me and my cousin is loving it!!! What say u!? And of cause thanks to JnS Singapore for making this lovely strap for us! Great quality and it's soft as hell!. Enjoy.

Thanks for viewing!

Comment

Comment

Woo!! Nice pics!

Dress up so sexy with Snake Skin eh... Hahaha..

Comment

Beautiful watches .. well, as for the straps ...

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

wah really creepy

but nice pair you have there
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

very exotic... nice...
              cherish e past, enjoy e present, embrace e future

Comment

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                Well, most of my frens says that it's creepy but me and my cousin is loving it!!! What say u!? And of cause thanks to JnS Singapore for making this lovely strap for us! Great quality and it's soft as hell!. Enjoy.

Thanks for viewing!
                Nice watches and straps!
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Thanks for all the generous comments! Went to see ap volcano today and I fall in love with it. But I'm wondering if any expert here would reckon any rose gold design?

Comment

Thanks for all the generous comments! Went to see ap volcano today and I fall in love with it. But I'm wondering if any expert here would reckon any rose gold design?
                    Im in love with the AP Volcano but I tink Volcano looks better currently rather than a Rose Gold volcano? Or are you referring to the rose gold roo with the rubber bezel???

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                      Im in love with the AP Volcano but I tink Volcano looks better currently rather than a Rose Gold volcano? Or are you referring to the rose gold roo with the rubber bezel???
                      Sorry bro lol am alil new to ap watches. I'm looking at the regular ap volcano as well as the other ap watches that has rose gold bezels. May it be roo or other catagories. Any nice ones to reckon?

Comment

A very nice iconic pair. I, too, feel the straps are creepy. Snake skins seem not too matching for watches. I still prefer calf or alligator leather straps instead.

The only rose gold AP ROO is the rubberclad. It's massively expensive! Anyway, apart from volcano, there are safari, navy, rubberclad and the current "panda" theme ROO are equally good. But it I am not wrong, the rubberclad models are still using the older movements, not the newer 3126 calibre.

Comment

Hmmm. But bro. Which ap would u reckon? My first ap!

Comment

Sorry bro lol am alil new to ap watches. I'm looking at the regular ap volcano as well as the other ap watches that has rose gold bezels. May it be roo or other catagories. Any nice ones to reckon?
                            Yeah Im also new to AP watches as well. Now I'm drooling all over daywalker88's AP ROO Panda! Swee swee! New Target hahaha!!!

Comment

Lol. Guess both of us need some help from some bros here to give us some tips? Any pros!?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X