Just a Davosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Davosa

Hi guys! Just sharing the result of my first venture into the horological world. Initially set out to buy the Ball Cleveland Express..but somehow the Davosa Classic Open Heart caught my eye! Although it's relatively cheap compared to the Cleveland Express, I really love it. (:

thanks for sharing!!

its not the price. its what one prefers
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Wow! This is nice. How much is it?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice watch, bro. Congrats on ur new purchase. Mind to share what the price for it?

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words! Retail price for this is SGD1750 before discount.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, hope u enjoy ur new watch.

Comment

Nice watch . You will never go wrong by getting a watch you like
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

what a nice classic watch! thanks for sharing!
                To Be or not to Be.
                Testing my patience in Time..
                Humble keepers.

Pam 423..
                Rolex Daytona v serie..
                AP ROO Novelty black carbon..
                AP ROO Black themes..
                AP ROO Michael schumi titanium..
                IWC Portuguese Tourbillon mystere retrograde rose gold..
                Seiko Blue ocean,white dolphin..

Daily beaters

AP volcano..
                Seiko darth vadar mm1000m..

Wish List

Pam 508

Comment

Thanks guys! Hahaha. Already aiming my next piece liao..should most probably be a Longines!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal View Post
                    Thanks guys! Hahaha. Already aiming my next piece liao..should most probably be a Longines!
                    My advice to you is jump straight into Rolex than AP and lastly PP.

Years down the road you would be pleased that you did not waste money on other pieces.

My Raymond Weil and Omega is not getting any hand time now that I have a Rolex

Comment

Thanks for the advice! Personally, I'm not really a fan of AP. The price range is too high for my current budget right now as well. But hmmm. I get what you're saying. But right now I'm not really thinking about resale value..I'm just looking at the watches that I really like and want to own. (:

Comment

buy and wear what your heart fancies,,,,

when i got my iwc, i left my rolex DJ back in the box and did not even know when it was lost. i bought an omega (which is more ex than rolex explorer 2) after that, and enjoying every moment.

it is not just a Davosa, but a nice and unique Davosa.

Wear in it good health,,,,

Btw what happen to Ball Cleveand? no more love? hahaha

Comment

Ahaha. The only thing I don't like about the Cleveland is the lume. As much as I like Ball designs, the lume really puts me off. I know there are alot of people that adores the lume but it just doesnt attract me. If it came without lume I would have bought it without any hesitation. Hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal View Post
                            Thanks for the advice! Personally, I'm not really a fan of AP. The price range is too high for my current budget right now as well. But hmmm. I get what you're saying. But right now I'm not really thinking about resale value..I'm just looking at the watches that I really like and want to own. (:
                            Royal Oak is one of the iconic watches. One look can tell already. Anyway my advice was better to save and buy a really good watch than settle for a cheaper one. In the long run, you save a lot. This has nothing to do with buying with a view to sell.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X