Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandisk7 View Post
    Congrats subgmt!

The 15202 Jumbo is still available. It houses the renowned Cal 2121, one of the greatest movements ever produced, with 38 years of proven history to boast. It is (still, IIRC) the thinnest automatic movement with centre rotor.

Although the cal 2121 was developed by JLC, the initiative was supported by AP, PP and VC. JLC never used it on their watches and AP owns exclusive rights to this calibre today.

This is what makes the Jumbo (and Royal Oak in general) so special - its ultra thin movement on a thin case. There is however the no quick-set date on the 15202.

The 15300 are made to replace the 14790, similarly priced too, but (IMO) some of those renowned DNA is lost in the process.
    Thought the 15300 is similar to the original ap royal oak released in 1972? any advice? thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
      Thought the 15300 is similar to the original ap royal oak released in 1972? any advice? thanks in advance...
      Sorry but I just feel that it deviates somewhat from the renowned ultra-thin design, maybe it is just me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X