want to share my tudor oyster sub look alike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to share my tudor oyster sub look alike

Hi all lao jiao! (experts) Just bought a vintage poison tudor 9101 with chunky bracelet at $600 last sunday at china square. Although the dial dicoloured, but with 70's look it can toxicating. Diameter 36mm with movement eta 2784 with rolex word on case and rolex crown. It looks like ranger 2 n it's using same movement except bezel looks smaller. Like to hear from you experts. www.wannabuyawatch.com/indpages/36648.html

Sounds like a very good buy at $600 if all parts are original
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
      Hi all lao jiao! (experts) Just bought a vintage poison tudor 9101 with chunky bracelet at $600 last sunday at china square. Although the dial dicoloured, but with 70's look it can toxicating. Diameter 36mm with movement eta 2784 with rolex word on case and rolex crown. It looks like ranger 2 n it's using same movement except bezel looks smaller. Like to hear from you experts. www.wannabuyawatch.com/indpages/36648.html
      can post some pics?
      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

would be a steal if all parts are original.

Comment

Thanks for sharing bro, $600 is very good price for this vintage...which part of China Square? would like to drop by to have a look...

Comment

vintage tudor oyster sub look alike

Thanks experts from sharing. This morning i went to golden landmark watch repair shop to check n refurbish the dial, the watch technician told me it's original and is from 1970's. the casing is similar to tudor ranger. I paid $200 for refurbishing dial, change tube n thread. Hope to see this poison watch soon within 1 month. Oh! one expert ask me where is china square central is, it's located behind chinatown point within 10mins walking distance. I normally loiter around every sunday to find my poison watches collection. There's flea market stalls around 1st n 2nd storey. it is a must for watch collectors to hang out there every sunday. And who knows, you can find cheap vintage poison watches there. Pleasant hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
              Thanks experts from sharing. This morning i went to golden landmark watch repair shop to check n refurbish the dial, the watch technician told me it's original and is from 1970's. the casing is similar to tudor ranger. I paid $200 for refurbishing dial, change tube n thread. Hope to see this poison watch soon within 1 month. Oh! one expert ask me where is china square central is, it's located behind chinatown point within 10mins walking distance. I normally loiter around every sunday to find my poison watches collection. There's flea market stalls around 1st n 2nd storey. it is a must for watch collectors to hang out there every sunday. And who knows, you can find cheap vintage poison watches there. Pleasant hunting!
              I was there two Sunday ago but neh see that tudor leh, otherwise it wun be yours liao

But did found the omega buckle I was looking for, and chatted with the uncle who sell the most vintage watches for a good half an hour
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

tudor

Hi pegasi, did you meant the store near to the taylor shop at 1st storey? Ought to be awake when you buy watch from him. When you want to buy from him, ask him how much he will take back inorder there will no dispute n unhappiness cause to you. Cos my friend ever bought a watch from him n found the watch's case somehow differ from vintage watch's book. So he went back to him for refund, but he refuse to take back the watch he bought from him. The tudor i bought from 2nd floor 11.30am. Happy hunting this sunday!

Comment

nice

Comment

Hi all bro,

I know you bought the watch from the man stall near the escalator. He is a very reasonable and honest man. I too saw your watch there.

Comment

wah..good lobang n must go lah.. Thanks fr sharing brothers..

Comment

Certainly sounds like an interesting place to check out! Thks for sharing
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X