some pics in a lazy Sunday..HC Glow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pics in a lazy Sunday..HC Glow

Got it a few months back, still having the most wrist time in my collection.

Hope you like it.

Nice piece. Do you prefer the strap or the bracelet? Which is more comfortable?
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Nice. One of the many good things about Ball is that the slightly curved watch case makes it sits very nicely on the wrist.

Enjoy!
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I'm using the rubber strap now, more comfort and reduce some weight.
        The bracelet is well made, but i find it a little too sharp on the deployant clasp edge, a little discomfort during hot days.
        The rubber has good smell of essence, even after a few months of wearing.

Hi pegasi, which Ball in your collection?

Comment

Tks for the pics!
          It sure looks super tough!

Comment

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
            Tks for the pics!
            It sure looks super tough!
            Hi Forsei, thanks.
            Thinking of another Ball, maybe the new Diver Worldtime or the older Trainmaster racer, can share your opinion?

Comment

Does the rubber strap come with the watch? I thought it doesn't?

You bought it separately?

Only limited edition models come with special box and additional strap.
              It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
              Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
              Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
              Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by blingking View Post
                Does the rubber strap come with the watch? I thought it doesn't?

You bought it separately?

Only limited edition models come with special box and additional strap.
                I bought it separately, cost me $200 plus (forget the actual figure) a few months back. Very well made rubber strap I must say, soft and durable, better than other strap like Sinn, Oris and Seiko that I have.

Just make an order for the Diver Worldtime with rubber too, should be coming around June.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                  I bought it separately, cost me $200 plus (forget the actual figure) a few months back. Very well made rubber strap I must say, soft and durable, better than other strap like Sinn, Oris and Seiko that I have.

Just make an order for the Diver Worldtime with rubber too, should be coming around June.
                  Wah bro,
                  u damn fast order already! I've not seen both watches in person b4 so cannot really comment. But the Diver Worldtime looks awesome on the website. What colour u getting?I suppose if u travel quite a bit this would be a super choice!
                  Ur other choice of Trainmaster Racer is also superb! i think the diver worldtime seems to be the more pragmatic choice here for now, cos the racer has tt 'old antique' look quite similar to the cleveland express which u have.
                  when ETA? ur SE must love u a lot haha

Comment

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
                    Wah bro,
                    u damn fast order already! I've not seen both watches in person b4 so cannot really comment. But the Diver Worldtime looks awesome on the website. What colour u getting?I suppose if u travel quite a bit this would be a super choice!
                    Ur other choice of Trainmaster Racer is also superb! i think the diver worldtime seems to be the more pragmatic choice here for now, cos the racer has tt 'old antique' look quite similar to the cleveland express which u have.
                    when ETA? ur SE must love u a lot haha
                    Haha ya quite like the design and how the watch work for the worldtime so buay lun liao.. parting some other collection to fund for this.
                    Got trust on Ball will do a good job!

I do travel a little, about 5 to 6 times a year, hope this watch help!

Should be arriving early June, will post pics for sure!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X