A Gift to Share...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gift to Share...:)

Got this gift today... looks good; really classic feel. The watch is heavy as well and the deployment buckle is a plus...

Very interesting to tell the time... the interior which u can see from the dial, where the balance wheel is located, actually turns with every hour. Thats how we read the hour. Took some pics of this lovely gift and sharing here with fellow forummers... enjoy and do leave your comments...

Comment

The crytals looks good on the watch too... classic...

Comment

The transparent caseback...

Comment

The deployment buckle...

Comment

Love the "Onion" Crown with the blue crystal...

Comment

Clear face of the dial...

Comment

And finally.... whats the time displayed???

Comment

Excellent Gift...

indeed bro!

A unique way of time telling. The beauty of mechanical prevails! It is clearly shown here.

Mind sharing how much is this Gfit (if you knew) and where can I get this Gift for myself? And is it available in silver instead of gold?

At first sight, was wondering where the fish is the minute hand as the minute indicator is just over a semi circle(the minute marking). And from the last pic then I know what time is it. It shows that the time the last photo was taken was 11.24 exactly! haha.

Am I correct to the minute?

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                  it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                  How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                  That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                    indeed bro!

A unique way of time telling. The beauty of mechanical prevails! It is clearly shown here.

Mind sharing how much is this Gfit (if you knew) and where can I get this Gift for myself? And is it available in silver instead of gold?

At first sight, was wondering where the fish is the minute hand as the minute indicator is just over a semi circle(the minute marking). And from the last pic then I know what time is it. It shows that the time the last photo was taken was 11.24 exactly! haha.

Am I correct to the minute?

Cheers.
                    You are absolutely right.... very interesting right?

Comment

Its really very precise.... Guess what, everything... yes i mean everything, the wheels, the plates, which u can see from the caseback are all golden in colour...

its a limited edition too, 50 metres water resistance and 24 jewels to reduce the friction... with the blue screws as well. Impressed with this work of art...

Comment

Bro...Pls...Stop This..!

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                        Its really very precise.... Guess what, everything... yes i mean everything, the wheels, the plates, which u can see from the caseback are all golden in colour...

its a limited edition too, 50 metres water resistance and 24 jewels to reduce the friction... with the blue screws as well. Impressed with this work of art...
                        You're killing me! You are such a POISON!

Couldnt agree more with you bro. It is interesting! Something tells me that I NEED a dress watch. Something more classy. And YOU my brother, is not of any HELP!

Ok settle! I am not interested in getting one as its only available in gold.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                        it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                        How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                        That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                          You're killing me! You are such a POISON!

Couldnt agree more with you bro. It is interesting! Something tells me that I NEED a dress watch. Something more classy. And YOU my brother, is not of any HELP!

Ok settle! I am not interested in getting one as its only available in gold.

Cheers.
                          As you can see from the pic, only the bezel and crown is gold in colour, the rest all stainless steel. So it looks like a 2 tone watch is which dressy in nature.... you have the best of both worlds bro.. whahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X