The British Master- Graham Swordfish Lefty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British Master- Graham Swordfish Lefty

finally got some time to shoot and would like so share a rare catch..may be not everyone cup of tea..
    some might dislike the magnifier glass on a rollie; how about a pair on a swordfish?

The Graham Chronograph swordfish Lefty.A little bit of Graham background.
    A British brand but Swiss made.founded by perhaps best known as the “father of the chronograph”, George Graham (1673-1751) He was also the brains behind inventions such as the dead-beat cylinder escapement, the first wall chronograph and the mercury pendulum.
    The first impression of mine about this watch was the case is surprisingly well built and it's heavy and that's why you will not feel the rotor wobbling..
    The case size is 46mm and houses an automatic calibre G1710,water resistant to 160 feet (50 metres).
    Obviously,this fish can't swim..

enjoy,

cheers,
    ck

Nice Watch with 2 "O" and Nice shots too...
    Rolex Submariner 116610LV Alphanumeric Series (The Hulk)
    Rolex GMT Master II 16710 COKE (Stick Dial) D Series

Comment

Very Under-rated

I really love Graham watches. Extremely unique and very easily recognisable.

Here's some more images for comparison, but with different colours. More vintage colours in my opinion.

Enjoy your piece.

Comment

good choice of watch bro... i have the silver dial lefty... just wondering your straps are they custom made?
        noob here...
        Can you teach me how to remove the straps?

ty so much in advance...
        Rolex Sub C no date
        Graham Swordfish silver dial
        Cartier Santos XL
        Bell & Ross Heritage non chronograph
        Azimuth Mr Roboto
        Oris TT3 chronograph PVD
        Azimuth bombardiar V
        Tag Heuer Formula 1
        CItizen Ecozilla

Comment

Wonderful shot... make the swordfish looks really fierce...

Comment

Agreed..

with Bro kenlinliu1419 that Graham is VERY under rated.Most probably due to the fact dealers are selling this beast away at more than 50% discount!

As for my own preference,I prefer the Chrono Fighter over the Swordfish. Had a Chrono Fighter once. Love it to bits. Lots of stares and comments. Its a class of its own. DIFFERENT, something to be proud of. Now many of these around.

My Graham Chrono Fighter(history)

Interestingly, the history of the creation of the Chrono Fighter dated way back during the World War! Bombardier Pilots uses them to keep track on the timing so that they can execute the bombing in sycronization! How cool is that!? A time piece that packs with a history behide it.The Chrono Fighter during that time houses a mechanical movement made by Universal Geneva.

Photos borrowed from the net.

Nearly bite the bullet on investing on the deployant buckle (MAN! arent they gorgeous!) but after seeking some important advise from an excellent bro ,theOrion (Thanks Bro), I decided to just stick with the tang buckle instead.

BUT had to trade it away due to higher calling, Panerai! Well for consolation, this another monster, not only hit with a big name, but HUGE history behind it too.

Well, given some opportunities and lots of extra cash, I might get one back.Soon...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Correction..!

Sorry guys.

The Graham Chrono Fighter was made according to the DESIGN from a World War timing instrument that houses the Universal Geneva movement instead of the World War timing instrument was Graham Chrono Fighter that houses the Universal Geneva movement.

My bad. Sorry.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
              it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
              How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
              That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Wonderful

Wonderful watch and shot! am a swordfish lover too.
                owns a B19A...

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                Sorry guys.

The Graham Chrono Fighter was made according to the DESIGN from a World War timing instrument that houses the Universal Geneva movement instead of the World War timing instrument was Graham Chrono Fighter that houses the Universal Geneva movement.

My bad. Sorry.

Cheers.
                [COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]horology concept[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X