My small collection of rojak watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hehehehe..wow....i think KWong big ridged sharky in black look smashing on the 5513....water resistant too..

Me prefer Ted Su dive strap...hehehe...light...comfortable and best of all the dive buckle is super easy to use...no holes needed!!!! Ultra adjustable...hehehehehe....
    I am lazy to hunt for these or specially order one from Ted or KWong. Thought of the Simona shark since there is a MO for simona. Not even sure if she got time to custom make 20mm piece for me.
    Just to note...mine is not 5513. Its got 4 lines on the dial....hee.

Comment

• Argh!!!!!sorry sorry....as usual,the noob mistake....hahahaha.....me must be blinded by the massive dome...and matte dial...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• No money this year to buy new watch so got a nice watch holder from our craftmaster ten....all my current watches here except an AP ROO.

Comment

• Your LA and Top Gun are out of place.
          Pls throw them away

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
            Your LA and Top Gun are out of place.
            Pls throw them away
            You got a point there. LA may be going but Top Gun is my daily. Tough and not easy to scratch plus light and sporty.

As you can see...still got few units in my watch condo unoccupied waiting for new residents.

One unit for my APROO who is away so left 3 units.

Comment

• 1 for Paul Newman.
              1 for DRSD
              1 for your dream dress watch (A.L?? or PP??)
              Just nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                1 for Paul Newman.
                1 for DRSD
                1 for your dream dress watch (A.L?? or PP??)
                Just nice
                That's the plan but just found a PN but it cost $100k! This year can only try to get either the DRSD or Lange.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  That's the plan but just found a PN but it cost $100k! This year can only try to get either the DRSD or Lange.
                  Sorry guys, OT...

Bro kucingku, the center long pillow may be used for perhaps 5 smaller watches, or 3 regular big watches, or bracelets, or totally removed to store spare straps and tools if you want. Thats the purpose of my design.

May you be blessed with more watches in 2011 bro!

cheers,
                  ten10
                  Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                  • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                  • Montre de MarQue
                  • Etoile D'Or
                  • Hotel Indonesia
                  • Glory Time
                  • The Watch-Collector
                  • Time Palace
                  • The Swiss Connection
                  • M Baker
                  • Maurice Lacroix
                  • Time Marques
                  • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

• Originally posted by ten10 View Post
                    Sorry guys, OT...

Bro kucingku, the center long pillow may be used for perhaps 5 smaller watches, or 3 regular big watches, or bracelets, or totally removed to store spare straps and tools if you want. Thats the purpose of my design.

May you be blessed with more watches in 2011 bro!

cheers,
                    ten10
                    No OT lah bro....this is my watch thread.

Bro. First, really thanks for the great case. Great workmanship and really nice. I got it from my BIL during reunion dinner. Swee.
                    I got no money to fill the long pillow with watches too. I only target to fill the 12 enough already. Maybe I may use that slot to put in spare bracelets and straps.

Once again, the case is really well made. From fit pams even. Plus the pillows are just nice...not too hard or soft.

Now, this box can consolidate all my watches and no need to use so many of those ugly green rolex pouches. Now, can view thru the window and choose what to wear.

Comment

• This is my affordable roja. haha Oops left my seiko kinetic in the drawer...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Nice watches. Rojaks are nice.
                        The one in the centre looks like a JLC Polaris? I used to have the 1968 re-issue and it was a warm feeling watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          Nice watches. Rojaks are nice.
                          The one in the centre looks like a JLC Polaris? I used to have the 1968 re-issue and it was a warm feeling watch.
                          You mean my affordable roja pic? No JLC inside. Not in my league... Poor man now... Maybe when I am a decade wiser, might look into it. Brand s featured in the pic are BALLs, Montblanc, Tag, Rolex and good old iPhone for mobile posting.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Which McQueen should I wear for the weekend?

This Real McCoy finally has a bracelet and the dome is just warm to look at.

Or this widely known McQueen that McQueen has never been seen wearing for the little disco feel?

Comment

• Orange Hand EXP is such a beauty!!!!
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                                Orange Hand EXP is such a beauty!!!!
                                Thanks Bro. Ok lah...I shall wear this Orange and white hands rollie for the weekend and to a wedding.

5512 wear on Monday.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X