No announcement yet.

My small collection of rojak watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow..thanks for sharing the quest to get this beauty!!!!

For me i still fumbling around in the world of vintage....hahaha...still very new to the world of vintage....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      wow..thanks for sharing the quest to get this beauty!!!!

For me i still fumbling around in the world of vintage....hahaha...still very new to the world of vintage....
      No problem. The watch is half the joy, the journey to search is the other half. Your 16753 is very nice too and rare. Saw it on a friend's wrist before and it gives a very different feel. Bling yet not bling kind of mystery.

Comment

• mine is the 16713...but one of the earliest version with the t-25 dial...i like watches that are unpopular...lol....not really into the 'in-watch of the moment kind' of guy...

Comment

mine is the 16713...but one of the earliest version with the t-25 dial...i like watches that are unpopular...lol....not really into the 'in-watch of the moment kind' of guy...
          Sorry. I blur liao. The 16753 is the TT. Ya nice. Me also not interested in all the modern ones. Does the Rootbeer comes with matt dial version? Dont really like the nipple version.

Comment

• Mine is gloss dial....and non-nipple de...the last version for the rootbeer dial abeit the 'latest' edition....but it is about 18yrs old...hahahaha...so far i have not seen another one in the wild other than the one on my buddy OC....

Best of all, no one actually know it is a Rolex....even at local ADs...hahahaha....

Comment

• One amatuer picture for you...hehehe

Comment

• Nice watch. Strange cos I always thought this TT Rootbeer is 16753. Blur. The bezel is really nice. If only they have this with matt dial, then super attractive to me. Yellow gold rims and hands suit the look well.

Comment

• Thanks Boss...hehehe....still light years away from your Orange Hand Exp

Comment

Thanks Boss...hehehe....still light years away from your Orange Hand Exp
                    Call me bro better cos I am not a boss. Ha. If you really like a 1655, someday can get it one lah. Collection is about what you like, not price. I love my 1675 more than AP.

Comment

• Bro...i will have to save a loooong time to able to buy it...sometimes have $$$ cannot find ideal piece...sometime have ideal piece pop up but no $$$...

Sometimes getting a timepiece takes luck and timing too...hahahaha

Comment

Bro...i will have to save a loooong time to able to buy it...sometimes have $$$ cannot find ideal piece...sometime have ideal piece pop up but no $$$...

Sometimes getting a timepiece takes luck and timing too...hahahaha
                        All these adds to the joy of collecting. Like life partner, it takes a bit of fate and destiny to find the right one.

Comment

• Thanks for your kind advice Bro...watch collecting have no time frame de....see how things goes....and year 2011 be a tough year as i have my eye on the JLC Reverso Ultra Thin in S.S too...

Comment

Thanks for your kind advice Bro...watch collecting have no time frame de....see how things goes....and year 2011 be a tough year as i have my eye on the JLC Reverso Ultra Thin in S.S too...
                            That's a nice piece too. For year 2011, my target is a dress watch in platinum or RG. Also, see fate cos if a nice vintage appears, then may be distracted again. For sure, 2011 will see less buy/sell than 2010. Ha

This week I am rotating my watches to give them some run time so might as well just take the chance to take pics...

Today, this guy's turn.

Comment

• Got to work part time to make a few more bucks to buy watches that you guys are having!!
                              That means Kuchingku & FatLong
                              A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTH View Post
                                Got to work part time to make a few more bucks to buy watches that you guys are having!!
                                That means Kuchingku & FatLong
                                All I can say is you are a Towkay with a sense of homour.....and Feilong will agree with me on this.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X