Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Design P6612 Dashboard

I have a friend who is selling me this watch at S$3.3k

Was just wondering, is it worth getting it? Brand new, complete with box and warranty card. Pls advise. Thanks

Well, for $3.3k, I rather buy a brand new tag, ball, azimuth or omega. Just me...

Comment

I forgot to mention Sinn.

Comment

its a nice watch. if not wrong its ETA2894 movement.

well made. only thing at that price there are many other choices with a stronger watch brand.

if price can be lower...

at the end if you really like the design and not too bothered about resale...
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Ok, if not bothered about resale, is this a good mechanical watch? I really like the design and the retail for this watch in the Porsche Design boutique is about S$7k+ nett.....understand from Cortina side, they do give a discount of 30% max for this brand. So with S$7k retail, discounted price is still S$4k+.....I do think it is a good buy.....and the design is really cool. Need more feedback.....

Comment

I do like the design....

Is this a good mechanical watch. I am basing on the fact that the Porsche Boutique is selling these watches from S$7k to S$10k without discount. At Cortina I think the discount is around 30%....based on the retail price around S$7k less 30% works out around s$4k+....I do think at S$3.3 seen ok....what do you guy here thinks....feedback pls....Thanks!!

Comment

Since you know how to calculate the price than what are you waiting for? Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Comment

If you like it, then $ is no issue... If you don't like it, free you also don't want right? Ultimately follow your heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                  If you like it, then $ is no issue... If you don't like it, free you also don't want right? Ultimately follow your heart...
                  i don like this design. but if free I will still take

anyway, posche watches tend to go on sale sometimes up to 50-60% at cortina sales. You might want to check out Centrepoint Cortina (dunno still sale there anot) and take a look. Qutie a lot of Posche watches there, some less than 3k
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thanks, will check the centre point stores.....
                    ps: if got free one....i will take....any watch also can.....

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      i don like this design. but if free I will still take
                      I got a hello kitty watch, u want? But u must wear hor...

Yes sometimes you have to do a bit of leg work and research to find the best deal. But I always think if u really like it then buy it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X