X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gd info sharing.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i notice the PAM233 has a stronger following than the PAM270... any particular reason other than aesthetics?

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
        I agree that the 312's price will eventually soften , to me I would rather save up more and go for a 233. On the other hand the 312 does serve to be a good value for money in-house Pam and probably will displace the position of the 104 as the most practical Pam to get.

In-regards to the issue of the ETA, do note that ETA's notice is that they will stop supply of base movements and will only sell movements as a whole which means to say that for many houses this may no longer be a cost effective approach. In Omega's situation(who's well known models are usually equipped with Lemania with the entry level pcs housing ETAs/Valjoux), they got a little stuck as Swatch decided to use Lemania almost exclusively for Breguet and renamed it as Breguet Manufacture. But the joint venture with George Daniels on the Co-Axial has gaven them a good way out.

Also, a movement may not be completely made in-house for it to be considered a manufacture, as long as the movement is commissioned and solely design for one party, it can be considered so, one such example is the LUC by Chopard which is designed and made by Parmigiani.
        Thanks for the info. but I tht Omega is under the Swatch group umbrella? why would they be affected unless top management forces them to change then they also suck thumb

In addition, I tht the newer models like PO, Aqua Terra Hour Glass, are fitted with Co-axials that uses ETA as a base.

I think they will try to kill tag keke
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yeap! Lemania is also under the Swatch group, it is more of their internal positioning. Swatch Grp has more or less decided that Breguet & Jaquet Droz will be their top end. While ETA/Valjoux will still be shared internally, Lemania is more exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by senmin View Post
            Tks for the update. It is good to know that your watch is working well.

BTY< I normally wind approx 20 to 30 rounds for all my watches, is this too little?
            Hi Bro,

bgt the brown heroic 18 strap from you and put it on my PAM 312 and it looks great although the buckle is abit oversized.. BTW did you wind the watch to the max and test the power reserve to beat mine at 78hrs 40mins..

Comment

It's a very well made strap, glad u liked it.

Nope, did not want to stress my 312.........hee hee

I will have another 2pcs of the same anniversary strap coming in a couple of weeks (no buckle)

Will probably sell them as well.

Comment

Congrats, great catch

Cheers

Comment

Is there anywhere I can buy a bracelet for 312?
                  You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Naka, no need bracelet liao

Originally posted by nakashima_mika View Post
                    Is there anywhere I can buy a bracelet for 312?
                    You got nice strap already.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                      You got nice strap already.
                      Haha, gonna get more straps.. help me
                      You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Nice
                        Rolex Submariner 116610LV Alphanumeric Series (The Hulk)
                        Rolex GMT Master II 16710 COKE (Stick Dial) D Series

Comment

My recently acquired PAM 232 alongside my PAM 312...which do you prefer?

Comment

i really like the 312 it just me

Comment

Originally posted by han View Post
                              i really like the 312 it just me
                              you're def not the only one to like the 312
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
                                My recently acquired PAM 232 alongside my PAM 312...which do you prefer?

here's my contribution too...Some of you may have seen my collections I posted last year...
                                just a refresher.....111, 232, 233

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X