You buy, I buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gri13
    reason why this one is not in my list: the bracelet especially the clasp is a big let down
    Have yet to handle one in real life yet. That seems to be the weak point..

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      Cool bag. Buy 1 seiko Free 1 Tumi.
      Actually the bag costs me more than the watch, haha.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Share some quick shots.

Comment

nice pictures. I like the blue and orange dial ones. Anyone with the latter? Care to share some pic?
          Yet to convince myself to pull the trigger yet. If I do so, I'll definitely change it to leather strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirdec View Post
            nice pictures. I like the blue and orange dial ones. Anyone with the latter? Care to share some pic?
            Yet to convince myself to pull the trigger yet. If I do so, I'll definitely change it to leather strap.
            Then the orange sumo suits you well. It comes with rubber strap and costs lesser than the black and blue sumo.

Comment

Present & Past

Picture taken two days ago but the 007 and Samurai are no longer with me. Sigh...

Comment

Feeling the blue alone at the poolside...

Comment

Bro, your Samurai is a thing of beauty. Would have grabbed from you had someone not been faster...

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
                    Bro, your Samurai is a thing of beauty. Would have grabbed from you had someone not been faster...
                    Mai gor gong liao, bro...

Regretted as soon as I confirmed the deal thru sms. Wanted to pull the plug but then decided to honour the deal. Doubt I will come across another piece in such new condition. Guess this just tell me something I knew long time ago, that I'm not a collector...

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                      Feeling the blue alone at the poolside...

Finally got to handle the Sumo in the flesh (no pun intended!) at Chinatown today.

Overall good build quality. The bracelet is acceptable, even when I was used to the SMP bracelet quality. My only gripe is the lugs and the end links. The end links 'sink' and do not align with the lugs. Maybe it's just the style, didn't get used to it yet. And yes, it doesn't wear very big actually, unlike the look in pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith View Post
                        Finally got to handle the Sumo in the flesh (no pun intended!) at Chinatown today.

Overall good build quality. The bracelet is acceptable, even when I was used to the SMP bracelet quality. My only gripe is the lugs and the end links. The end links 'sink' and do not align with the lugs. Maybe it's just the style, didn't get used to it yet. And yes, it doesn't wear very big actually, unlike the look in pictures.
                        I'm quite sure the different height of the endlinks and lugs is the intended style. It gives the watch a more dimensional look. To have the endlinks level with the lugs would make the watch more like a "block", hence looks bigger, I imagine.

Comment

Match it with a white shirt for a white Christmas/new year!

Who says Christmas is white?

Comment

Mai gor gong liao, bro...

Regretted as soon as I confirmed the deal thru sms. Wanted to pull the plug but then decided to honour the deal. Doubt I will come across another piece in such new condition. Guess this just tell me something I knew long time ago, that I'm not a collector...
                            If it is any comfort to you bro, your Sumo has just rekindled my interest in it. Am looking into buying a Sumo off some Japanese companies through a friend - kind of like "CNY" present since Christmas has come and gone, loz.

The only question left is whether it will be a Blue or a Black Sumo, as usual (and I will not buy both).

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
                              If it is any comfort to you bro, your Sumo has just rekindled my interest in it. Am looking into buying a Sumo off some Japanese companies through a friend - kind of like "CNY" present since Christmas has come and gone, loz.

The only question left is whether it will be a Blue or a Black Sumo, as usual (and I will not buy both).
                              Got lobang?

Thinking of getting a Sumo as my weekend watch..since it's handwind.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith View Post
                                Got lobang?

Thinking of getting a Sumo as my weekend watch..since it's handwind.
                                Not lobang, bro. The website is well-known, but I am not referring to S***a. Please PM me if you wish to have the link, that is assuming you don't have it. Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X