No announcement yet.

Last Horological Purchase of the Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Horological Purchase of the Year!

Presenting the Swatch Sistem51, from Lucerne, Switzerland.

"Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

bery nice, bro.
    I don't need another watch.

Comment

hey nice! i'm still waitng for this to reach singapore sia....wonder hw long more to wait
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
        Presenting the Swatch Sistem51, from Lucerne, Switzerland.

Unique looking watch...

Comment

Thanks all. Swatch didn't release the launch date yet, so when I saw it in Switzerland, I knew I had to get it :P
          "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Did a review too! Do look it up at http://thehorologychronicles.wordpre...stem51-review/

Comment

so fast selling the watch oredi?

Comment

Originally posted by darthng View Post
                so fast selling the watch oredi?
                Might sound a little stupid, but the watch reminded me of this girl whom I met on the trip, but I didn't had the balls to ask for her name or number. Anyways I think I'm getting over her soon, so I might withdraw it anytime LOL

Comment

Hi nice 90 hour power reserve, manual winding?
                  Care to share how much is it retailing?

Comment

Can't wait fro it to land in Singapore. Anyone knows if any local shops selling them ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X